The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun.

CHANNEL VIEWS BREAK 900,555. !!!.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING.

FOR SOME ODD REASON, YOU TUBE KEEPS REPORTING DIFFERENT FIGURES FOR MY VIEWS AND IS EVEN DEDUCTING VIEWS. VERY ODD & WEIRD.

SUBSCRIBERS NOW AT 1,420.

UP 20 IN THE LAST 4 WEEKS !

FORMER MICHIGAN STATE & LIONS PLAYER CHARLES ROGERS DEAD AT 38. VIDEO.

FORMER PRESIDENT CARTER HOSPITALIZED IN ATLANTA FOR BRAIN SURGERY.

TODAY IS VETERANS DAY !
HONOR THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED & THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR THEIR COMRADES.
DO SOMETHING NICE FOR A VET TODAY IF YOU CAN !

DOW CLOSES AT RECORD HIGH OF 27,693.55

NFL WINTER FOOTBALL HAS ARRIVED !
SEE THE PACKERS GAME IN THE LOCKER ROOM NFL HIGHLIGHTS POST !
IT TAKES REAL MEN TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE SNOW !

MY LITTLE GIRL CAT HAS RETURNED AFTER 9 DAYS !!! SHE WAS HANGING OUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CREEK & A NEIGHBOR WHO SAYS HE KNOWS HER & LOVES HER KNOCKED ON MY DOOR ABOUT AN HOUR AGO & SAID SHE WAS OVER THERE. I WENT OUT & CALLED HER & SHE JUMPED THE FENCE & MEOWED AT ME & THEN I HAD TO PLAY CHASE THE KITTY FOR 20 MINUTES UNTIL SHE LIED DOWN & I BROUGHT HER UPSTAIRS. SHE IS A LOT THINNER BUT SHE IS FINE. I STILL THINK SHE SENSED THE EARTH CHANGES & HID FROM THE EARTHQUAKE. I POSTED A LINK THAT SAYS A NEW STUDY SAYS CATS CAN SENSE EARTHQUAKES. VIDEO POSTED. I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT HER & AM VERY GRATEFUL TO MY NEIGHBOR. I HAVE NOT SLEPT WELL ( NOT AT ALL SINCE SHE DISAPPEARED ) & AM SO GLAD SHE IS BACK. SHE CAME IN & SAT ON THE CARPET & IS NOW UNDER THE BED.

THERE WAS A 2.5 PRE-SHOCK QUAKE IN PLEASANT HILL, CA.
BEFORE THE 4.5.

BEFORE WE GET ANOTHER SHAKER, COULD SOMEONE DEVISE A WAY TO TURN MY ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDING INTO THE WAVE ?

4.5 QUAKE CENTERED IN PLEASANT HILL, CA. HITS THIS AREA AT AROUND 10:30 PM.
QUAKE FELT IN PARTS OF SAN FRANCISCO, TRACY & ELSEWHERE. SHOOK MY BUILDING HARD. SHOOK THINGS OFF MY SHELVES ONTO THE FLOOR & SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME.
NEW VIDEOS TO FOLLOW. PEOPLE AROUND AREA SAY IT FELT BIGGER AS SHAKING WAS INTENSE. I WAS IN MY KITCHEN PREPARING TO THROW OUT STUFF WHEN THE QUAKE HIT. IT SHOOK THIS BUILDING AS IF 2 GIANT HANDS SHOOK IT AND WENT ON FOR AWHILE. FLUFFY CAT WAS TOO SCARED TO GO INTO THE KITCHEN & LOOKED TO ME FOR RE-ASSURANCE AS HE WENT INTO EAT. FUZZY IGNORED THE QUAKE BUT FINALLY GOT OFF THE BED AND WANTED PETTING. MAYBE THIS IS WHY MY LITTLE GIRL CAT DISAPPEARED. SHE MAY HAVE SENSED THE QUAKE COMING. CATS ARE SENSITIVE TO CHANGES IN MAGNETIC FIELD.
VIDEO AND LINKS POSTED.

THE EVIL TROLLS FROM BELLGAB ARE AT IT AGAIN. NOT ONLY ARE THEY TELLING PEOPLE *** NOT *** TO DONATE TO ME TO HELP ME BUY A NEW IPAD & GO PRO 8 ( WHICH THEY DO *** WHENEVER *** I ASK FOR DONATIONS ), THEY ARE NOW SAYING I RECEIVED *** THOUSANDS *** OF DOLLARS FROM MY LATE NEIGHBOR TED !!!
IT IS A TOTAL BS LIE ! I KNEW NOTHING OF HIS FINANCES, BARELY KNEW THE MAN THOUGH WE HAD BECOME FRIENDS AND KNEW NOTHING OF HIS BACKGROUND. I MET HIS EX-WIFE & HER NEW HUSBAND YESTERDAY & THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A LAMP, A SMALL TABLE TO REPLACE THE BOOKCASE FLUFFY BROKE, & SIX OF HIS PARANORMAL BOOKS. TED GAVE ME $20 FOR CAT FOOD ONCE AND FRISKIES WET AND DRY FOOD WHEN HIS BELOVED ORANGE CAT DISAPPEARED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.

DO *** NOT *** BELIEVE THE LIES FROM BELLGAB.
THIS IS A VARIATION OF THE LIE THEY PUT OUT THAT I RECEIVED *** TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS *** FROM A WOMAN IN AUSTRALIA WHO WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME $500 IN JUNE OR JULY.

THEY DO THIS TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES AND MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL IMPORTANT AND TO KEEP THEMSELVES FROM DEALING WITH THEIR PATHETIC LIVES.
IT'S WHAT LYING TROLLS FROM THAT SITE DO ALL THE TIME.
LIE, SLANDER, LIBEL AND TRY TO RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES AND REPUTATIONS AS THEY HAVE DONE TO ME, KATHY, GEORGE NOORY AND OTHERS FOR YEARS !!!

I CAN *** PROVE *** THE STATE OF MY FINANCES WHEN I GO TO CAPITAL ONE ON 11/1 & WILL SEND THE RECEIPTS TO MY EMAIL LIST. I HAVE $35 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT NOW & AM NOT SURE OF HOW MUCH ELSE I HAVE THAT WAS DONATED TO ME FOR WET CAT FOOD AND * $ 3.00 * IN MY CAPITAL ONE ACCOUNT & $33.OO ON MY CAPITAL ONE CARD WHICH I AM SAVING FOR WET CAT FOOD AND FOOD.

I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER THE DEATH OF MY NEIGHBOR TED. BUT NOT ONLY PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED. LITTLE SWEET TIGER CAT WHO LIVES ACROSS THE STREET *** ADORED *** TED. HE USED TO SIT WITH HIM & FOLLOW HIM & WOULD GO IN HIS APARTMENT & JUMP UP ON THE BED & CURL UP IN TED'S ARMS AND GO TO SLEEP. HE KEEPS LOOKING INSIDE THE DOOR EXPECTING TED TO COME OUT & SEE HIM & DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY TED IS NOT COMING OUT TO SEE HIM & GIVE HIM LOVE. I FEEL SO SAD FOR TIGER. TED LOVED HIM VERY MUCH & LOVED ALL CATS & USED TO GO OVER & WITH SIT WITH ORANGEY FOR HOURS AND PET & CUDDLE HIM & ORANGEY LOVED TED AS WELL. TED LOVED CATS AND THEY ALL LOVED HIM. HOW DO YOU TELL A CAT THEIR FRIEND IS GONE FOREVER ? I POSTED A VIDEO BUT SEEING TIGER LOOK FOR HIM MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. EVERYONE HERE LOVES HIM. HE IS SO CUTE & LOVES EVERYONE. HE GOES INTO THE APARTMENT NEXT TO TED & EVEN THEIR DOGS LOVE TIGER. HE WILL SLEEP IN THERE TOO SOMETIMES.

MY CHANNEL REACHES A NEW MILESTONE !!!
NOW 1,400 SUBSCRIPTIONS !!!
HOORAY !

A BIG JUMP IN VIEWS.
I GOT A COMMENT FROM SOMEONE IN PAKISTAN ASKING ME IF HE COULD USE MY P G & E VIDEO IN HIS LIVE NEWS PROGRAM. I TOLD HIM GO AHEAD JUST ATTRIBUTE ME.
NEVER GOT A COMMENT FROM PAKISTAN BEFORE. :)

SUBSCRIBERS CONTINUALLY ASK ME " WHEN AM I GOING TO GO LIVE AGAIN ? " BUT WILL *** NOT *** FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THE CHANNEL.
ALL TALK & NO WALK.
I HAVE ASKED FOR DONATIONS TO GET A NEW IPAD 3 MILES FROM MY HOME. I HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE. CAN'T GO LIVE WITHOUT THE EQUIPMENT TO DO SO. I AM TAKING 2 WEEKS OFF FROM VIDEO PRODUCTION UNLESS THERE IS BREAKING NEWS.

WENT OUT WITH PATTY & KATHY YESTERDAY.PATTY DRIVES LIKE A MANIAC. SLAMS ON THE BRAKES, MAKES HIGH SPEED TURNS AND TWICE KATHY ALMOST WENT FLYING AS SHE HAD TO SIT IN THE BACK OF THE VAN.
I HAVE *** NEVER *** SEEN ANYONE DRIVE THE WAY PATTY DOES.
I TOOK THEM TO BREAKFAST AT IHOP AND LATER PAID THE PRICE FOR IT BY HAVING TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM AND THEIR COFFEE IS HIDEOUS.
NEVER AGAIN.
BOUGHT A LOT OF STUFF BUT THE ONE MEDICATION ITEM I PAID FOR WAS NOT IN ANY OF MY BAGS. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WAL MART AND GET THEM TO REPLACE IT.
I SPENT $211 AT WAL MART. BIGGEST WAL MART HAUL EVER.
I AM SO GLAD TALKIE THE SIAMESE RETURNED. I HAD NOT SEEN HIM FOR 3 WEEKS. I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM & THOUGHT HE HAD BEEN KILLED. I DO WONDER WHERE HE HAS BEEN ALL THIS TIME.
I HOPE TO SAVE THE MONEY TO GET HIM NEUTERED AND MICRO CHIPPED.
I CAME HOME WITH MY BACK SCREAMING IN PAIN AND KATHY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.
DID THE HAUL VIDEO & PASSED OUT.

GEORGE NOORY, HOST OF COAST TO COAST AM, CALLED ME FRIDAY NIGHT AND SAID HELLO BRIEFLY BEFORE HE HAD TO GO ON THE AIR. PERSONAL TALK.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT !

I WILL BE ATTENDING UFO CON 2020 AT THE HOLIDAY INN NEAR THE SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT IN FEBRUARY 2020.
CONVENTION WILL RUN 3 DAYS AND PRICE FOR TICKETS NOW IS $130 BUT RATES GO UP NOVEMBER 1ST.

https://www.ufocon2020.com

A CERTAIN TALK SHOW HOST WHOM YOU ALL KNOW WILL BE ATTENDING & I WILL SEE IF I CAN FINALLY GET THE 2ND INTERVIEW HE PROMISED ME.

9TH ANNIVERSARY COMING UP IN DECEMBER ON YOU TUBE.

GEORGE NOORY SINGS VIDEO NOW AT 6,200+ VIEWS OUTDOING INTERVIEW VIDEO BY 2,000+.
I SHOULD GO TO A NOORY EVENT & RECORD MORE SINGING. :)
CUTIEPIE CAT CAME IN FOR A VISIT DURING THE NIGHT.

ANALYTICS SAYS MY " ESTIMATED " LIFETIME REVENUE IS OVER $1,000.
THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN ON YOU TUBE 9 YEARS.
PEOPLE THINK YOU MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON A CHANNEL. I HAVE NOT.
YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOUR VIDEO REACHES 2,000 VIEWS & THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH ADS FOR 30 SECONDS.
THEY DO PAY YOU IF YOU GET + 9,000 SUBSCRIBERS TOO.

3.5 TREMOR SHAKES MY BUILDING HARD AT 2:45 AM. CATS RAN AROUND FOR 5 MINUTES.
SEISMIC EVENT WAS 1 1/2 MILES FROM ME AND UNDER CONCORD'S BUCHANAN AIR FIELD.
SHOOK ME UP TOO. COULD NOT GET BACK TO SLEEP UNTIL 6 AM.
VIDEO.

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS DEPARTMENT :

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE BUYING THE TOP OF THE LINE NEW IPAD JUST RELEASED AFTER I GO BACK TO PITTSBURGH TO SEE MY FAMILY.

IN 2020, I WILL BE GOING TO THE MOTHERLAND, AND RETURNING TO PITTSBURGH, PA. TO SEE MY SISTER & RELATIVES AND WILL BE DOING VIDEOS LIVE FROM PITTSBURGH.

MY YOU TUBE VIDEOS HAVE NOW HAD MORE THAN 2 MILLION MINUTES WATCHED WITH 837,000+ VIEWS.

FOR OVER 7 YEARS I HAVE BEEN FEEDING 12 SEMI FERAL CATS, ALMOST EVERY DAY EXCEPT WHEN IT IS POURING RAIN.
2 HAVE DIED, ONE DUE TO GETTING RUN OVER.
I FOUND SWEET, SHY PAPA CAT DEAD ON CHRISTMAS EVE.
I MISS BOTH OF THEM A LOT.
I LOVE THEM ALL DEARLY.
IT COSTS ME OVER $100 TO FEED THEM.
I WILL NOT LET THEM STARVE.
TONIGHT I MET A MAN WHO TOLD ME THAT HE ALSO FEEDS ORANGEY & SQUEAKIES AND THAT PRETTY ONE, A SWEET BUT SHY FEMALE I HAVE BEEN FEEDING FOR AROUND TWO YEARS WAS TAKEN TO THE VET, HER BAD TEETH WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND SHE NOW HAS A FOREVER HOME !
IT MAKES ALL THE WORK, WALKING, FEEDING AND EXPENSE WORTH IT IF MY KEEPING ONE CAT ALIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE HER GET A HOME AT LAST !
I AM VERY HAPPY AT THE NEWS.
VIDEO ON IT IS POSTED.

MY AMAZON WISH PAGE LINK IS BELOW :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/XJVSSLIM55TW

You can donate to me at :

Falkie2013@Gmail.com

Or send cat food, gift cards, checks, money orders and cat item donations to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

THE LINK ON THIS PAGE TO DONATE WORKS WHEN *** I *** CLICK ON IT.
SOME HAVE CLAIMED IT DOES NOT WORK.
IT MAY HAVE BEEN SABOTAGED DURING THE PERIOD WHEN THE EVIL MV, OWNER OF BELLGAB WAS A MEMEBER, BUT IT GOES STRAIGHT TO MY PAYPAL PAGE WHEN I CLICK ON IT ON MY IMAC.
HE IS NO LONGER A MEMBER AND HAS BEEN BANNED.

THE TROLLS ON THERE WERE ON 2 SITES AND PREDICTED MY DEMISE !

ART BELL MEMORIAL PLAQUE & BENCH GO FUND ME PAGE.
POST & LINK ARE IN KINGDOM OF NYE PAGE. $ 750 RAISED WITH GOAL OF $ 3,400. BENCH TO BE ERECTED IN A PARK IN PAHRUMP, NEVADA.
HONOR THE MEMORY OF ART BELL & PLEASE DONATE.

OUR GREAT MENTOR AND THE EMPEROR OF NYE, ART BELL, DIES AT 72. VIDEOS.

I WAS THE * FIRST * TO BREAK THIS STORY ON YOU TUBE !

I AM GETTING A NUMBER OF REQUESTS FOR MEMBERSHIP WITH MANY COMING FROM AN ANONYMOUS TROLL EMAIL SITE AND * ALL * OF THEM ANSWER THE 3 TEST QUESTIONS WITH THE SAME ANSWER INCLUDING THE WORD JUGAR. THOSE APPLICATIONS WILL * NOT * BE APPROVED AND ARE BEING REJECTED.

4.4 QUAKE IN BERKELEY, CA. SHAKES MY BUILDING. QUAKE FELT ALL OVER SF BAY AREA EVEN AS FAR AWAY AS SANTA CRUZ. SO FAR I AM THE ONLY ONE REPORTING ON THIS ON YOU TUBE.

WAS AREA 51 DRONE SECRETLY DUMPSTER DIVING IN CANADA AS A GARBAGE TRUCK ATE HIM ? VIDEO AND LINK.

ALIEN CON 2018 CROWDFUND STORE SELLS 1ST T SHIRT. GET YOURS AND AVOID THE RUSH. VIDEO.

THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH SHOP JUST ADDED A NEW PRODUCT DESIGN. VIDEO WITH LINK.

THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH ( C & TM ) SHOP IS OPEN & SELLING THE FIRST OF TWO DESIGNS SO AS TO GET FUNDS FOR THE 2018 ALIEN CON FUND.
VIDEO & LINK.

DID A SEWERGAB TROLL & HATER LIKE LITTLE CHRIS STEAL MY IPAD TO STOP ME FROM DOING VIDEOS ? VIDEO.

6-14-2017.

GEORGE NOORY, COAST HOST INTERRUPTS GUEST MATT STEIN WITH MY DIRTY BOMB IN CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA NEWS FLASH.
CLIP CAN BE HEARD IN MY VIDEO.
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY UPGRADED TO RESEARCHER. :)

( THE SAME VIDEO IS POSTED IN THE NOORY THREAD & MY VIDEO THREAD AS WELL. )

7-1-2016.

My latest video commentary was posted to Coast To Coast AM & heard on open lines early this morning.

Go to Coast to Coast Am and see the video Recent Craziness.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-guy-from-pittsburgh-recent-craziness/

6-28-2016

George Noory announced at the beginning of the program birthday wishes for me and Kathy and that my video and audio will be heard on Coast To Coast once a month with a 1 minute commentary on the paranormal and news of the day starting on Friday, May 13th ! I just made the announcement on You Tube in a video. See my videos for further details.

At 1:30 PM PST today ( 6-23-2015 ), I taped via Skype, my appearance on a segment of George Noory's new tv show. It's for a pilot of a new television show that he and his video producer hopes will get bought as a full fledged series.

Series is still being looked at by several networks.

It's been 3 years since that interview !

George Noory interview now at 4,079 views !

George Noory sings video now at 6,136 views !

I now start getting paid every time someone clicks the ad on the video !

Dr. Eric Pearl 949 views.

A recent video I did on the insane Virginia tv reporter killings had 2,152 views in only 4 days. Quickest view to go over 2,000 views ever for me ! My You Tube earnings have now gone up as well considerably because of it and the Noory interview.
A Donald Trump video I did on dancing Muslims on 9-11 is now just under 4,000 views.
George Noory interview now AT 4,111 views.
Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 1,831 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2015 5:29 am  #1

Calendar of upcoming events.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.gif

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera