The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2014 6:46 pm  #1

Calmness now in Ferguson tonight but ... Video. Updated.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/ferguson-protest-area-subdued-at-nightfall-tonight/article_375eff87-6a6b-534b-abcc-a8664e7d3ba2.html

Lots of people milling around the street but people are saying Brown was murdered.

Whether or not this cop is indicted or not is an issue for the future.

Even Hannity is asking why so many shots, why was he shot first in the car ?

I think if they don't indict this cop or if he is indicted and not convicted we may see a repeat of a Rodney KIng like event.

The real problem here is unemployment which is 13% in Ferguson and racism as the KKK has been actively recruiting in the Saint Louis area. When you have no job, no money it breeds anger and resentment and for some reason that no one has addressed the black community resents the hell out of the Ferguson PD.

IF there are new riots, the National Guard should block highways into Ferguson to keep outsiders and looters out.

Looting is counter productive because it destroys businesses that employ people in the community. Some of the businesses looted will never reopen as insurance frequently does not cover losses adequately.

I will be doing another video on this issue as well as one on what I found out about Noory's Pittsburgh station.

Fox live is showing new protesers and they are yelling and possibly expecting to either cause trouble or confront the cops.

People are walking around wih signs and milling about. Just like the lurkers on here. 

Now interviewing two business owners who were looted. The market owner had his store looted. He said 30-40 people were breaking in.  His stores was cleaned out by the times the cops got there.

Last edited by Admin (8/19/2014 6:59 pm)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera