The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2014 5:03 pm  #1

New internet provider on 8/1 with explanation.

As with too many things, it all started with promises made and not kept.

For years my Mother sabotaged my attempts to start my own business, got me fired from jobs, had me quit a job to return to school & she'd pay me ( that lasted a week and my boss fired me as he didn't want a part time employee ), she even refused to give me money to go to Albuquerque to work with/for Bill Gates when Micorsoft was first starting up saying it will never be successful because YOU won't do the work. Everyone who worked with Bill at the beginning got stock options and became billionaires.

She also kept me from going to Comics Con in 1972 so I could a job working at DC as an assistant editor on Superman.

She also caused dissension with my girlfriends and other friends and would call up screaming into the phone and got me fired from my job at the Irwin Memorial Blood Bank because of it.

The big mistake I made was ever associating with her once I became an adult but I felt she was my Mother and there were times she became ill and needed my help. And I paid in stress ( 2 ulcers ) and more for every hour and every dime.

Last year her latest machination was for me to get a cell phone so she could get ahold of me 24/7 and she would pay for the phone. So I got my first Iphone and she paid the first bill but refused to pay for it when she saw how much it was.

Dealing with her banking issues and cleaning/removing stuff from her apartment cost me between $ 600-1000 and it put me in the hole for months. I'm broke until 9/1 but have asked a family friend for a loan to get caught up but he's incredibly busy and who knows when he'll get time to read my letter I left in his office yesterday.

So as a result, I could not pay the phone/internet/cable bill this month.

On 8/1 I go back to Comcast and have to give them a $100 deposit since its been more than 3 months since I had service with them. I will be posting from a wi fi site in the weeks to come but this week I have to finish cleaning and I won't be on much.

Once I get Comcast ( 1/2 of what AT & T charges ) I will be on every day once again.

Having TWO toxic parents is so much fun. 

NOT !

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera