The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2020 3:00 pm  #1

BRYANT. LIVE NOW.

NOT LIVE BELOW.

Last edited by Admin (1/26/2020 3:06 pm)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

1/26/2020 5:08 pm  #2

Re: BRYANT. LIVE NOW.

CALABASAS, CA — Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant was killed along with one of his daughters and seven other people in a helicopter crash into a hillside near Malibu Sunday morning, according to the authorities and news reports. Bryant was 41 years old.
Bryant was headed to a travel basketball game with his daughter, Gianna, 13, according to multiple reports. A manifest showed that nine people had boarded the helicopter Sunday morning, Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Sunday afternoon. Villanueva declined to identify any of the victims.
A third victim has been identified as John Altobelli, head baseball coach at Orange Coast College. The college confirmed his death in a statement, saying he had worked at the school for 27 years.
None of the people on board the helicopter survived the crash, which was called in at 9:47 a.m. on the 4200 block of Las Virgenes Road, according to officials. The number of passengers was originally reported as five, but authorities said at a news conference later Sunday that nine people were believed to be on board.
Immediately following the crash, firefighters responded to the scene to douse the flames coming from the wreckage and a quarter-acre brush fire, Los Angeles County Fire Chief Daryl Osby said at Sunday's news conference. Crews encountered difficulties as magnesium was at the crash site, which "is very hard for our firefighters to extinguish" due to its reaction with water and oxygen, he said.

Osby sounded like a complete idiot at the press conference.
Kept saying he knew nothing. - GS.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera