The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2020 8:00 pm  #1

NEW TRUMP BUDGET COULD THROW MILLIONS OF DISABLED OFF.

A new Trump budget change could throw millions of disabled off of disability by changing reporting requirements to every 2 years and also to consider permanent and unlikely to change disabilities as ones that may be likely to improve.
Despite what the haters think about me and who think my medical problems are made up or that I "lie " about my medical issues ( which is not the case at all ) I have injuries that will never get repaired due to lazy doctors, costs or doctors who will not perform surgery.
This includes my 3 crushed discs in my spine which causes major sciatic nerve issues and permanent back pain; 2 injured knees ( one of which should have been operated on & which is why I walk with a cane & why I cannot put weight on my leg or cannot walk ); COPD which is incurable; asthma, allergies to grass which cause me to have continual and recurring sinus infections which make my asthma worse; vision issues, and now a second rotator cuff tear which they will also not operate on.
I never know from day to day if I will be in pain and some days the pain is so bad I only get out of bed to go to the bathroom and scream a lot as the sciatic pain goes to my legs, feet and toes and my knee fills with fluid and causes me to scream from that pain as well.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/social-security-ssi-ssdi-trump-administration-disability-20191212.html

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

1/16/2020 8:00 pm  #2

Re: NEW TRUMP BUDGET COULD THROW MILLIONS OF DISABLED OFF.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera