The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2020 10:15 pm  #1

The 2020 Election If We Go to War With Iran

If we go to Iran, Trump has a better chance at winning the 2020 election with some voters, but may struggle with others.  It's a good thing that the 2020 Democrat nominee will not be Tulsi or he may sadly lose this one.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

1/04/2020 10:16 pm  #2

Re: The 2020 Election If We Go to War With Iran

As found on Craigslist SF.
RE: Iran Needs to wake up and Stop believing their Idiot Cleric...

Many believe in their Clerics because they believe in Jihad. Jihad is about taking over the world to become Islamic. And Islam doesn't believe in Liberty, free speech, free association, or freedom of religion. It's the polar opposite of our Western Judeo/Christian Cultural Heritage.

Europe battled Jihad for over a thousand years, and now we have another cycle of Jihad rising up wanting to annihilate Israel, and anyone else who gets in their way. (Remember the Crusades? Charles Martel? Battle of Vienna? Constantinople anyone?) There are the Jihadi's who are Sunni, and those who are Shia. They have been battling it out with each other for over 1,400 years after Mohammed died. One thing they have in common is hating Jews. Thus, a couple big reasons why the ME is violent, and such a mess.

Of course, there are those Muslims who are happy to be here in the West, and don't exactly believe like that, but the Muslim Brotherhood, among other Jihadi idealists are very much here, and moving about in our society. They still dream of taking over the world, and they take the long view. They are prepared to be at it for 100 years or more, whatever it takes. And many of them will be nice, and just keep fighting it 'peacefully' from within. So, beware.

Jihadi's are infidel haters. That means they hate Jews, Christians, and anyone else who gets in their way. ISIS was one group of Jihadi's, and those who are sad about Soleimani are another group of Jihadi's. They have the ISIS type groups in Africa, who make sure they kill off any younger people who are getting educated, and actually want to do good things for their country, as in the recent bombing in Mogadishu of mostly Law students.

We are in for a very long hairy ride. Any appeasement to Jihadi's is like appeasing Hitler. It would destroy us. So, I hope people - those who truly believe in Liberty, our Constitution, and Bill of Rights, and our great Western Culture, are ready for this long war.

We need to be teaching children to be strong, and wise, and to know what evils to fight. Too many people in our culture are teaching our children to be weak, whiny, and not even state the obvious biological fact that there are differences between men, and women. Sheesh. Parents, and other adults need to wake up, and fight back against this insanity. Unfortunately, I get absolutely floored by the numb-skullery so many adults are showing these days. They have no common sense, no guts to stand up to the PC craziness.

Each of our generations has to fight those who threaten us, our Country, and our Liberty. Whether in this country, or outside of it's borders.

It's a tough world.

You can be a Believer without being Sheep. They will pay the price if they try to retaliate. Iran was always a country of Slow Learners. Trump will not put up with it, and this Veteran approves of his actions. Let's hope the Iranians learned something..

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera