The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2019 2:10 pm  #1

Heavy Fire Out the Windows, 20ft Flames thru roof.

**EARLY ARRIVAL** Heavy Fire Out the Windows, 20ft Flames thru roof [ Manhattan 3rd Alarm Box 1017 ]

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

12/30/2019 11:54 pm  #2

Re: Heavy Fire Out the Windows, 20ft Flames thru roof.

Fargo, North Dakota - Blizzard Raging, Interstates Closed, Horrible Travel Conditions - 12/29/2019

12/30/2019 11:55 pm  #3

12-30-2019 Fargo, ND - Blizzard Clean up- I-29 Now Open- I-29 Ice coverd

1/03/2020 6:53 am  #4

[ Brooklyn 2nd Alarm Box 246 ] Fire in 3 Private Homes, Fire in the walls and through the roof

1/04/2020 5:10 pm  #5

Eastbourne Claremont Hotel Fire - Full Footage 22/11/2019

1/04/2020 5:12 pm  #6

Roxboro: Incendie difficile pour le SIM / Fire re-ignites into raging inferno 12-9-2019

1/04/2020 5:14 pm  #7

RAW VIDEO: Chopper 9 above massive house fire in Mooresville

1/04/2020 5:17 pm  #8

On May 13, 2019 at 0428 hours Newark Fire Department was requested to assist on a house fire outside of the city limits. This area is a rural area that is served by a combination of paid and volunteer departments, and located over 11 miles from Newark Station-1.

While responding the dispatcher provided updates of a victim trapped inside the home, as well as receiving additional calls. Newark responded with one engine, two medics, and a chief officer. Upon arrival a neighbor confirmed that an adult male went back inside the home to search for a dog and he had not come back out of the house.

A crew entered the structure through a bedroom window and was able to locate the victim who was deceased. The search crew encountered spongy floors and was withdrawn from the building due to deteriorating conditions, and insufficient resources to safely support an interior attack. 

I apologize for the choppy and poor radio reception. We operate on an 700 mhz trunked radio system that has a somewhat poor signal in this location.

Here are links to media coverage of this fire
https://www.dispatch.com/news/2019051...

https://www.10tv.com/article/family-s...

This video was recorded with a Motorola Z Force Droid cellphone, which limits the length of my video to about 30 minutes.

I have additional command view fire videos on this channel as well as my other YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/traumawave

You can keep up to date with Newark Fire Department on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NewarkOHFire/
or on their web page at www.newarkohiofire.org

I have opted to allow commenting so that people can ask questions or make comments/observations. Please keep it respectful. Most of us are here trying to learn. If you are disrespectful I will block you.

USE OF MY VIDEOS- My videos have been uploaded for training purposes. Anyone may use this video in-part or whole for training purposes. If you have specific questions about this video you can contact me at daviddeckersemail@gmail.com

Any money received from the monetization of any of my videos will be donated to a non-profit charity. I will post details on my Community page.

Thanks and Stay Safe.
Category

1/04/2020 5:20 pm  #9

This residential fire in Maple Ridge B.C. started on Wednesday September 26th 2012 around 4 PM.

The fire was caused by a propane torch that was left on and unattended, which a worker was using to apply a tar moisture seal to the deck on the front of the house. It spread to 5 houses, burning 4 completely to the ground.

The first 3 burned in 20 minutes. The house on the left had just been occupied by the new owners 3 days prior to the fire. Building 2 houses this size would take us 9 to 10 days with a crew of 6 to 8. After building so many, it was really fascinating to see them come down in 5 minutes!

It was incredible and unbelievable to watch this happening in front of me. Once the first house started to heat up the one to it's right a realization came to me: "There is nothing stopping this fire from catching on and burning the next one, and the next one, and the next one..." As the first house burned, the heat grew more and more intense, and the only way I could film was to position myself behind a pile of rocks. For most of the 40 minutes I had to hold my arm in front of my face because I could feel the heat burning it. At one point in the video you can hear someone telling me that my face is really red.

Standing there watching the houses go from freshly framed, to bellowing smoke, then flames, and then the entire house transformed from light wood colour into a bright burning orange glow outlining all of the structure and collapse floor after floor and then continue on to the next building to repeat its destructive pattern... completely consumed me with awe.

1/04/2020 7:28 pm  #10

HD Video of Fire and Major building collapse 2nd Ave & 7th Street NYC - March 26, 2015

Board footera