The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2018 6:20 am  #1

LMH. LINDA LIVE. 1-3-2018.

Earthfiles
Streamed live on Jan 3, 2018
Linda Moulton Howe on her LIVE Broadcast 01/03/2018

Happy New Year in 2018 I hope this is going to be a year in which there are positive breakthroughs of real truths about the fact that we're not alone in this universe.

I know that there is news about pushbacks already since the December 16th New York Times release and the Washington Post release of those infrared gun camera videos which have been exciting to some people and being attacked by other people. For those of you who are very interested in that subject tune in tomorrow night live on Phenomenon radio that I co-host with John burrows our guest is Richard Dolan
and we are going to be talking for two hours live on KGRA an exactly about what has happened since December 16th - both the positives and the pushbacks and some of the confusions and contradictions. So I hope to see a lot of you on phenomenon tomorrow tonight.

I want to start out with some news that really was fascinating to me to read today because I did a lot of coverage on this in 2015 and a couple of updates in 2016 - and that is what astronomers call the most mysterious star in the universe. When it was first making news about two years ago it had this long name KIC 8462852, which was then shortened to Tabbie's star after astronomer Tabitha Boyajian at Louisiana State University. She discovered that it was dimming and brightening by large percentages, so the question was - what was happening at this star?

For Earth files I interviewed professor Jason Wright an astronomer at Penn State University who hypothesized at these discoveries that there might be a huge alien built mega structure orbiting between the Sun and the planet going around and maybe collecting energy. And that would intermittently – depending on where the structure was - would dim the star and then the star would brighten. So maybe this was going to be the first real proof at a distance that there might be advanced life in this universe. Today scientists have reported that he, in further detailed studies of blue light and red light, that they have found that the blue light is blocked more than the red light during these mysterious dimming periods and since blue light has much shorter wavelengths than red the blue light is easier to block with something small like dust so the new working consensus by astronomers is that the dimming and the brightening are caused by something filtering this mysterious sun's light but that's another mystery what is the something dusty if it's dust enough to filter the sun's light so dramatically some suggest it might be large orbiting comments going around the star leaving these big dust trails, but professor Wright says quote we're swimming in data now so it's going to take us a long time to get through it all close quote well whatever happens next.

Tune in to my Earthfiles website and to Earthfiles YouTube Channel which I'm going to try to keep doing most Wednesday nights to share with you what I think is some of the most interesting news and going back into my own historic files as I'm working on my autobiography. It is becoming an adventure for me going through my own files and tonight I would like to talk to you about report that I posted at my news website Earthfiles calm yesterday on January 2nd entitled part 1 high strangeness insights from an MJ insider my source . . .watch video for more

More of Linda LIVE
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&vide...

For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera