The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2017 7:34 pm  #1

THE KELLY ATTACK EMAIL FULL OF LIES, ASSUMPTIONS AND MISTRUTHS.

FOR THE RECORD, CURTIS HAS ACCEPTED MY APOLOGY AND WE ARE TALKING AGAIN.
THIS EMAIL AND THE SUBSEQUENT EMAIL IS WHY MY LIVE VIDEOS WERE BLOCKED ON YOU TUBE BECAUSE I DARED TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE HATERS AND TROLLS.
YOU TUBE CANNOT CENSOR ME **** HERE *** !!!

The similarities in spelling and syntax are almost identical in the Jill Stein email
I suspect its really written by the Bellgab troll Mr. Spock./Damon Lake etc because he can't spell worth a damn and has syntax issues constantly.

The email is full of lies and insults.

Mr Senda, When you ship the kindle back and get a new one, the person that send you the first kindle credit card keeps getting charged for shipping. Its not free. what you are doing is stealing money from the person that send you the gift. ( LIE #1. )
Why do you keep stealing people money for. ( Lie #2 ),.
I guess that the bellgabbers, 4chan and the other people are correct about you. You are a thief, a scam artist and a liar too. ( Lie # 3. )
People help you out by sending you money to pay for your bills but buy useless shit.
What about the computer that MV send you? You claim that there is malware on it and you said that you were going to get it check out in  March. Well, its now July and whats the word on the Malware? Does it have Malware or not? Are you using the computer that MV send you to scam money from people? ( Lie #4. ).

Its time to start telling the truth George ( Lie # 5. )
. The reason click dislike on your videos is because your Videos suck  ( 1700+ videos with almost 500,000 views and my videos SUCK. MORE troll bs. ).

. People told you how to do good videos and what topics too. But you do not follow their advice. You also do not any research before you do your live cast on youtube. Its because you are just a very lazy man.  (Lie # 6 ).
I know that you are going to call me a troll but you are the BIGGEST troll out there. ( Lie # 7 and to call me a troll takes a lot of gall. ).
Also you toss your buddy under the bus with your review of his book.
Why do you always piss of your friends? ( lie # 8. ).
You pissed off Curtis and now George Noory.
Who next George?

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera