The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2014 5:06 pm  #1

2014 predictions

2014 Predictions ShowDate: 01-01-14
Host: George Noory
Guests: , John HogueHogue stated that 2014 is part two of an important 18-month period which started in May of 2013, and ends in December 2014. We can no longer postpone fixing systemic flaws in our society, economy, and planetary climate, he remarked. In the next four years, he foresees the collapse of centralized power grids-- we'll have new energy systems that are like little boxes in our houses that provide their own power grids. Centralized banking will also collapse, and multiple systems of barter like the Bitcoin will ascend during this same time period, Hogue predicted. There is a danger of Israel attacking Iran to prevent a holocaust (possibly during the April-May 2014 period), but this could actually backfire and cause a holocaust instead, he warned.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=296152

12/17/2014 4:13 am  #2

Re: 2014 predictions

Well all of these have yet to come true. in fact Bitcoin's largest market place went belly up and ran off with 'investors" money. Not Israel attack. Still waiting on my power box. vague fails once again.

Board footera