The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2020 4:20 am  #1

NAVY HIDES BEHIND NATIONAL SECURITY AGAIN. NO DISCLOSURE.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/top-secret-ufo-files-gravely-damage-us-national-security

UFOs
Published 11 hours ago
Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says
Christopher Carbone
By Christopher Carbone | Fox News

The Department of Defense has top-secret classified briefings and a classified video about a UFO incident.

The U.S. Navy acknowledged the existence of the information, which concerns a 2004 encounter between the USS Nimitz and strange unknown aerial objects, in response to a public records request from Vice.

Last year, the Navy for the first time acknowledged that three UFO videos -- one from the 2004 USS Nimitz incident and two from 2015 -- were real videos of unidentified flying objects.

Top-secret UFO files could damage U.S. national security, the Navy says.

Responding to Vice's Freedom of Information Act request, the Navy said it had "discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526 and the Originial Classification Authority has determined that release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

“We have also determined that ONI possesses a video classified SECRET that ONI is not the Original Classification Authority for,” the letter continued.

Vice reports that a Pentagon spokesperson said the Navy has the video of the mysterious incident in its possesion but has no plans to release it.

MASSIVE TROVE OF GOVERNMENT UFO REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE AT UNIVERSITY
US Navy confirms multiple UFO videos are realVideo

“However, I can tell you that the date of the 2004 USS Nimitz video is Nov. 14, 2004," the spokesperson told Vice. "I can also tell you that the length of the video that’s been circulating since 2007 is the same as the length of the source video. We do not expect to release this video.”

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

1/14/2020 4:30 am  #2

Re: NAVY HIDES BEHIND NATIONAL SECURITY AGAIN. NO DISCLOSURE.

Here is the email I sent out about this story.

Navy hides behind NATIONAL SECURITY on Navy jet videos - the coverup or conspiracy will NEVER end until the American people demand it
George Senda <Falkie2013@gmail.com>

3:36 AM (45 minutes ago)

The military ( no matter who is n the White House ) will NEVER allow this information to be made public
This is why I took issue with GN on disclosure and why Stephen Greer & Nick Pope's efforts will never get anywhere
Until the people demand disclosure en masse.
And I am talking probably a minimum of 75% of the electorate.
They've been stalling since the days of the UFO's over DC, Donald E Keyhoe & others fighting them to no avail & before like Roswell and the UFO over Los Angeles.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera