The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2014 5:04 pm  #1

Thank you for joining. And a sad personal note.

Thank you to the new member jack ryan for joining but ... it does strike me as strangely coincidental that the handle is the name of the forum moderator of the forum I moderated for 3 years.

we shall see what happens with that one way or the other.

however, someone attempted to join using my handle from SF-Redbook. I rejected that member. Any handle I have used is not allowed to be a user name nor anything derivative of any handle I use or my actual name. I will not allow it as trolls from that board used it as their new handles despite it being against the rules of that board. it is also in the rules of this board as are clearly stated in the rules section.

also one jerk probably from that board as they've been harassing me for years tried to join using a derogatory name about me as his handle. he or she has been rejected as well. presumably these people are adults but they act like children and have nothing better to do than to TRY to insult me. And are too stupid to realize that unlike OTHER moderators on other boards I actively moderate THIS board. And I have rules which they IGNORE,  of course.

people like that are so shallow in that they waste their time making themselves feel self important. I am NOT going to allow it on this board and with my Mother dying by degrees I am NOT in the mood for it either.

theres' a reason for the latin words on this forum. go look it up stalkers, trolls and haters. but I wouldn't expect you to be able to read much less understand Classical Latin.

ad infernum with the lot of you.

somewhat graphic section next  :

on another issue, my 95 year old Mother had a massive heart attack 2 weeks ago. she is fading fast and I don't know if she will recover or not. she's very weak and has pneumonia and cannot eat or drink much, everything keeps coming up on her. should she die I will have to attend to the funeral and other arrangements and will be off the board for several days.

I've asked my mod to please watch the place until then and on next tuesday 4/1 ( NO April Fools ). I have to go over to her place and attend to her until early wednesday morning and will not be on the board again until wednesday evening.

thank you.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

4/06/2014 10:44 pm  #2

Re: Thank you for joining. And a sad personal note.

hope all is well. my thoughts with your family

5/12/2014 10:08 am  #3

Re: Thank you for joining. And a sad personal note.

tastycanadian wrote:

hope all is well. my thoughts with your family

Thanks for the kind words. Trying to get my life back to normal. Knee surgeon Thursday. Injured hands still hurt.

Video tonight though it's increasingly more & more difficult to listen to noory with his guests continually doing the big suck up & Snoory being so clueless as to not know Dark Shadows was horror & not SF ( and I LOATHE the term SCI-FI ! ).

More on that tonight.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera