The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2014 8:13 pm  #1

Personal affairs and ...

My mothers financial affairs are finally in order so I'm finally done with that. still incredibly tired from all the work I have had to do in both places and injured both hands when I tried to move her bookcase. it was filled with porcelain dinner set & if it had fallen on me it might well have killed me. damned thing was in 3 pieces & unsecured.

Bedroom is almost done with roku set up just awaiting router activation. Will finish cleaning here by Monday & then have to clean out her place & will see about doing video tomorrow.

By end of week I should have time & energy to do videos & begin posting again. 3 weeks of dealing whither her dying & trying to track down all her financial records after her idiot housekeeper threw out years of statements has been a nightmare. At least I will wind up with about another $ 2k towards our car.

My history with my Mother & her interaction with family members was not always a positive one & she was in pain due to back injury for 18 years. I am glad she no longer has to suffer.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera