The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2014 8:22 am  #1

From Fiction To Fact : Is Slenderman Now Real ?

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

3/22/2014 8:49 pm  #2

Re: From Fiction To Fact : Is Slenderman Now Real ?

very real.... don't do any research on him... bad stuff happends to people who research him...

100% casio... 

3/22/2014 9:04 pm  #3

The Tulpa Effect is a theory on the creation and existence of Slender Man.A Tulpa is a thoughtform, or being created from the collective thoughts of separate individuals. Tulpa are theoretical in nature, although some semi-scientific research and studies were conducted in the area between 1960-1980. The Tulpa Effect is the name given to the unintentional creation of a tulpa based on collective belief of a being with similar traits.In relation to Slender Man, the idea of intentional creation of Slender Man as a tulpa came as early as August of 2009, as the idea was first thrown around in the Something Awful forums. The idea is still carried today by some Slender Man-based communities, specifically Slender Nation, although the separate evolutions of the Slender Man creature has created varying beliefs, traits, descriptions, and actions, and no longer includes a single unified description of Slender Man from which a tulpa could be created.Some have worries over the unintentional creation of a Slender woman tulpa due to the popularity of the mythos in present day. Core Theory centers around the idea that the Slender Man was created as a tulpa in some way in the various ARGs, and acts as an in-game reasoning as to its existence and slight differences among the various series. Others believe that the Tulpa Effect may have serious real-life repercussions with the creation of a real Slender Man.

100% casio... 

3/22/2014 9:11 pm  #4

i will have nothing to do with slenderman...

100% casio... 

3/23/2014 1:27 am  #5

I found the article and found it to be intersting. But given what I know about protection spells and the like, I think I'm probably safe. Go take a look at my book list.

Thanks for posting the information.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera