The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2015 9:39 am  #1

T.G.F.P. Episode # 727. Trump right, Christie wrong on 9/11.

Jersey City Celebration Report CBS News 9/16/2001 by Pablo Guzman.

Fox’s Bolling: There Were 9/11 Cheers in NJ, ‘Who Cares If It’s a Thousand or a Handful?’

Fox News’ Eric Bolling sort of defended Donald Trump tonight by saying he remembers news reports about Muslim cheering in New Jersey the day after 9/11, while dismissing the importance of how many it might have been.

After Greg Gutfeld again dismissed Trump’s false claims, Bolling said, “I remember the next day and I remember the news reports and I remember specifically the news reports about Jersey City.” He said there were people on rooftops who were “tipped off,” and said there was video too, but couldn’t remember “if it was Pakistan or Paterson.”

He said the mosque the infamous “blind sheikh” was an imam at in New Jersey was cheering, and then Bolling asked, “Whether or not it was thousands, a few hundred, a handful, who cares?”

Gutfeld said, “Oh, I care! What if Bernie Sanders said there were thousands of pro-lifers cheering the Colorado shooting? Everybody at Fox would go ‘Show me the proof.'”

Bolling insisted, “It doesn’t really matter to me, because I know there were Muslims and Muslim groups who were happy that the World Trade Center came down and they were in the United States when that happened.”

Gutfeld again said the number matters when Trump makes a specific claim of “thousands,” while Dana Perino said Trump “puts his defenders in a position of sounding ridiculous.”

Bolling shot back, “It’s not ridiculous.” He clarified that he’s “not defending” Trump, he’s just saying he remembers hearing about it too. He concluded, “No one knows for sure. Who cares if it’s a thousand or a handful.”

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera