The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun.

CHANNEL VIEWS NOW 883,424.
5,000 IN THE PAST MONTH.
IN 4 MONTHS I WILL HAVE BEEN ON YOU TUBE FOR 8 YEARS.
GEORGE NOORY SINGS VIDEO NOW AT 6,200+ VIEWS OUTDOING INTERVIEW VIDEO BY 2,000+.
I SHOULD GO TO A NOORY EVENT & RECORD MORE SINGING. :)
NEW IPAD, NEWER IMAC, AMAZON STORE CARD, AMAZON PRIME, ALL TO BE DONE ON FRIDAY 8-30-2019.
CUTIEPIE CAT CAME IN FOR A VISIT DURING THE NIGHT.

CONSERVATIVE BILLIONAIRE CHARLES KOCH DIES AT 79.

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL VIEWS NOW AT 882,093. ANALYTICS SAYS MY " ESTIMATED " LIFETIME REVENUE IS OVER $1,000.
THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN ON YOU TUBE 9 YEARS.
PEOPLE THINK YOU MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON A CHANNEL. I HAVE NOT.
YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOUR VIDEO REACHES 2,000 VIEWS & THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH ADS FOR 30 SECONDS.
THEY DO PAY YOU IF YOU GET + 9,000 SUBSCRIBERS TOO.

NEW IPAD WILL BE ORDERED ON OR ABOUT AUGUST 30TH. I SHOULD HAVE IT BY MONDAY.

CALIFORNIA CHP OFFICER DEAD ALONG WITH SHOOTER AT FREEWAY IN RIVERSIDE, CA. 2 OFFICERS WOUNDED ALONG WITH BYSTANDER. SHOOTER IS ALSO DEAD. VIDEO WITH LATEST YOU TUBE VIDEOS.

THE HEADQUARTERS OF USA TODAY HAS BEEN EVACUATED AFTER REPORTS OF GUNMAN BEING IN THE BUILDING. POLICE ARE ON THE SCENE AND HELICOPTERS ARE FLYING OVERHEAD. I RECEIVED THE NEWS ALERT IN MY EMAIL SEVERAL MINUTES AGO AND THAT IS ALL THE DETAILS I HAVE AT THIS TIME. VIDEO.

GUNMAN IN DAYTON, OHIO KILLED 9 & INJURED 16 & DIED IN GUN BATTLE WITH POLICE ABOUT 2 AM PDT THIS MORNING.
VIDEO AND VIDEO LINKS ON MY CHANNEL PAGE. UPDATED NEW VIDEOS JUST POSTED AS REPLIES TO MY ORIGINAL VIDEO.

18 DEAD AT WALMART IN EL PASO, TEXAS. GUNMAN IN CUSTODY. VIDEOS IN LINK ON MY CRIME LINK PAGE.

LEGENDARY UFO RESEARCHER, AUTHOR AND LECTURER STANTON FRIEDMAN HAS DIED.
I HAVE ALL HIS BOOKS EXCEPT THE LATEST ONE AND HAD TALKED WITH STANTON ON THE PHONE TO HIS HOME IN NOVA SCOTIA.
VERY SAD TO HEAR THIS.
A GIANT IN THE UFO COMMUNITY IS GONE. RIP.

DORIS DAY DIED YESTERDAY. ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTRESSES AND SINGERS.
TODAY COMEDIAN TIM CONWAY DIED.
RIP. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

AFTER WORKING WITH 3 DIFFERENT BANKS & PAYPAL & SPENDING 5 1/2 HOURS ON THE PHONE IN 2 DAYS, MY NEW BANK ACCOUNT IS SET UP TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM PAYPAL AND ADSENSE. THE CUT OFF DATE FOR ADSENSE PAYMENTS WAS THE 11TH OF MAY. I BELIEVE THEY WILL ISSUE MAY'S CHECK IN A WEEK TO 10 DAYS AUTOMATICALLY TO MY NEW BANK ACCOUNT. THE REST WILL BE SENT NEXT MONTH. AS SOON AS I GET THE PAYMENT I WILL BUY THE TICKET FOR ALIEN CON IF I HAVE ENOUGH.

TODAY IS MY 67TH BIRTHDAY. I AM STILL GOING STRONG. KATHY & I WILL BE GOING OUT TODAY TO HAVE FUN.

1 NOW DEAD AFTER SHOOTING AT CHABAD SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY, CA. SAN DIEGO SHERIFF HOLDS PRESS CONFERENCE. OFF DUTY BORDER PATROLMAN SHOT AT SUSPECT'S CAR AS HE FLED. SUSPECT IN CUSTODY. VIDEO TO BE POSTED.

4 PEOPLE SHOT AT A CHABAD SYNAGOGUE IN POWAY, CA. 20 MILES FROM SAN DIEGO. MAN WAS DETAINED FOR INVESTIGATION. PEOPLE TAKEN TO HOSPITAL. SHOOTING AT 11"30 AM DURING PASSOVER SERVICES. VIDEO & LINKS.

3.5 TREMOR SHAKES MY BUILDING HARD AT 2:45 AM. CATS RAN AROUND FOR 5 MINUTES.
SEISMIC EVENT WAS 1 1/2 MILES FROM ME AND UNDER CONCORD'S BUCHANAN AIR FIELD.
SHOOK ME UP TOO. COULD NOT GET BACK TO SLEEP UNTIL 6 AM.
VIDEO.

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS DEPARTMENT :

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE BUYING THE TOP OF THE LINE NEW IPAD JUST RELEASED AFTER I GO BACK TO PITTSBURGH TO SEE MY FAMILY.

I WILL BE PURCHASING MY ALIEN CON TICKET FOR ALIEN CON 2019 IN LOS ANGELES IN JUNE ON APRIL 1ST.
IF ANYONE WISHES TO DONATE TO HELP ME OFFSET THE COST OF ATTENDING ( ABOUT $600 ) IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
I WILL BE ADDING LIVE WI FI CAPABILITY TO MY IPAD AIR 2 ON THE FIRST OF JUNE WHICH WILL ALLOW ME TO DO VIDEOS LIVE ANYWHERE AND SEND THEM TO YOUTUBE, THUS ALLOWING ME TO POST THEM FROM OUR CAR OR FROM SITES AWAY FROM MY HOME.

AFTER ALIEN CON, MY EFFORTS WILL BE TO SELL OUR CURRENT 2007 PRIUS AND GET ONE WITH LESS MILEAGE AND I WILL BE BUYING A BLACK GO PRO 7 SO I CAN DO LIVE VIDEOS WITH IT.

MY ECHO SHOW WAS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING TO ME. I RETURNED IT & GOT A CREDIT FOR IT & WILL BE ORDERING A NEW ONE IN MAY.

MY 2009 MAC BOOK WILL NO LONGER ALLOW ME TO ACCESS THE INTERNET. FIREFOX AND SAFARI AND DAMAGED SOMEHOW AND IN SUCCEEDING MONTHS, THE MAC BOOK NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL, INCLUDING UPPER & LOWER CASE, TRACKPAD, NEW SSD DRIVE, KEYBOARD AND SIDE EDGE PORT AREA. THAT WILL COST PERHAPS $200.

LATER I INTEND TO FIRST BUY A NEWER MAC MINI THAN ANY OF MY IMACS OR MAC BOOKS, PROBABLY A 2012 OR MAYBE A 2014, THUS ENABLING ME TO PUT THE 2008 IN THE BEDROOM. THEN I WILL REPAIR THE LATE 2010 IMAC AND EVENTUALLY SELL THE EARLY 2008 IMAC AND REPLACE THE 2010 & 2008 WITH A SECOND, THEN 3RD MAC MINI FOR THE LIVING ROOM.

NEXT YEAR, I INTEND TO BUY THE 4K APPLE TV AND BUY A 4K TELEVISION FOR THE LIVING ROOM AND MOVE THE SONY BRAVIA INTO THE BEDROOM AS A BACKUP DISPLAY IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN I DO VIDEOS AGAIN.

IN 2020, I WILL BE GOING TO THE MOTHERLAND, AND RETURNING TO PITTSBURGH, PA. TO SEE MY SISTER & RELATIVES AND WILL BE DOING VIDEOS LIVE FROM PITTSBURGH.

MY YOU TUBE VIDEOS HAVE NOW HAD MORE THAN 2 MILLION MINUTES WATCHED WITH 837,000+ VIEWS.

IPAD WAS FINALLY SENT OFF FOR REPAIR ON MONDAY. SHOULD ARRIVE BACK EAST TOMORROW. HOME BUTTON WAS BROKEN AND CHARGING PORT WOULD NO LONGER CHARGE.
BECAUSE I HAD TO BLOCK MY BANK ACCOUNT WHEN I LOST MY ATM CARD, I HAD TO BLOCK ICLOUD AS WELL AND AS A RESULT I CANNOT DO FURTHER VIDEOS UNTIL AFTER 4/1 WHEN I SET UP ANOTHER CARD AND START TRANSFERRING PHOTOS FROM THE IPAD TO MY IMAC AND THEN MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. ICLOUD KEEPS SAYING I AM OUT OF STORAGE WHICH IS WHY I CANNOT DO VIDEOS ON MY IPHONE, WHICH WILL BE SENT OFF FOR REPAIR IN APRIL OR MAY.

FOR OVER 7 YEARS I HAVE BEEN FEEDING 12 SEMI FERAL CATS, ALMOST EVERY DAY EXCEPT WHEN IT IS POURING RAIN.
2 HAVE DIED, ONE DUE TO GETTING RUN OVER.
I FOUND SWEET, SHY PAPA CAT DEAD ON CHRISTMAS EVE.
I MISS BOTH OF THEM A LOT.
I LOVE THEM ALL DEARLY.
IT COSTS ME OVER $100 TO FEED THEM.
I WILL NOT LET THEM STARVE.
TONIGHT I MET A MAN WHO TOLD ME THAT HE ALSO FEEDS ORANGEY & SQUEAKIES AND THAT PRETTY ONE, A SWEET BUT SHY FEMALE I HAVE BEEN FEEDING FOR AROUND TWO YEARS WAS TAKEN TO THE VET, HER BAD TEETH WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND SHE NOW HAS A FOREVER HOME !
IT MAKES ALL THE WORK, WALKING, FEEDING AND EXPENSE WORTH IT IF MY KEEPING ONE CAT ALIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE HER GET A HOME AT LAST !
I AM VERY HAPPY AT THE NEWS.
VIDEO ON IT IS POSTED.

1,229 SUBSCRIBERS WITH FOUR DONATIONS AND NEVER 1,229 VIEWS EXCEPT FOR BREAKING NEWS STORIES WHICH HAVE GOTTEN AS MANY AS 30,000 VIEWS.

MY AMAZON WISH PAGE LINK IS BELOW :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/XJVSSLIM55TW

You can donate to me at :

Falkie2013@Gmail.com

Or send cat food, gift cards, checks, money orders and cat item donations to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

THE LINK ON THIS PAGE TO DONATE WORKS WHEN *** I *** CLICK ON IT.
SOME HAVE CLAIMED IT DOES NOT WORK.
IT MAY HAVE BEEN SABOTAGED DURING THE PERIOD WHEN THE EVIL MV, OWNER OF BELLGAB WAS A MEMEBER, BUT IT GOES STRAIGHT TO MY PAYPAL PAGE WHEN I CLICK ON IT ON MY IMAC.
HE IS NO LONGER A MEMBER AND HAS BEEN BANNED.

THE TROLLS ON THERE WERE ON 2 SITES AND PREDICTED MY DEMISE !

ART BELL MEMORIAL PLAQUE & BENCH GO FUND ME PAGE.
POST & LINK ARE IN KINGDOM OF NYE PAGE. $ 750 RAISED WITH GOAL OF $ 3,400. BENCH TO BE ERECTED IN A PARK IN PAHRUMP, NEVADA.
HONOR THE MEMORY OF ART BELL & PLEASE DONATE.

OUR GREAT MENTOR AND THE EMPEROR OF NYE, ART BELL, DIES AT 72. VIDEOS.

I WAS THE * FIRST * TO BREAK THIS STORY ON YOU TUBE !

I AM GETTING A NUMBER OF REQUESTS FOR MEMBERSHIP WITH MANY COMING FROM AN ANONYMOUS TROLL EMAIL SITE AND * ALL * OF THEM ANSWER THE 3 TEST QUESTIONS WITH THE SAME ANSWER INCLUDING THE WORD JUGAR. THOSE APPLICATIONS WILL * NOT * BE APPROVED AND ARE BEING REJECTED.

4.4 QUAKE IN BERKELEY, CA. SHAKES MY BUILDING. QUAKE FELT ALL OVER SF BAY AREA EVEN AS FAR AWAY AS SANTA CRUZ. SO FAR I AM THE ONLY ONE REPORTING ON THIS ON YOU TUBE.

WAS AREA 51 DRONE SECRETLY DUMPSTER DIVING IN CANADA AS A GARBAGE TRUCK ATE HIM ? VIDEO AND LINK.

ALIEN CON 2018 CROWDFUND STORE SELLS 1ST T SHIRT. GET YOURS AND AVOID THE RUSH. VIDEO.

THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH SHOP JUST ADDED A NEW PRODUCT DESIGN. VIDEO WITH LINK.

THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH ( C & TM ) SHOP IS OPEN & SELLING THE FIRST OF TWO DESIGNS SO AS TO GET FUNDS FOR THE 2018 ALIEN CON FUND.
VIDEO & LINK.

DID A SEWERGAB TROLL & HATER LIKE LITTLE CHRIS STEAL MY IPAD TO STOP ME FROM DOING VIDEOS ? VIDEO.

6-14-2017.

GEORGE NOORY, COAST HOST INTERRUPTS GUEST MATT STEIN WITH MY DIRTY BOMB IN CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA NEWS FLASH.
CLIP CAN BE HEARD IN MY VIDEO.
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY UPGRADED TO RESEARCHER. :)

( THE SAME VIDEO IS POSTED IN THE NOORY THREAD & MY VIDEO THREAD AS WELL. )

7-1-2016.

My latest video commentary was posted to Coast To Coast AM & heard on open lines early this morning.

Go to Coast to Coast Am and see the video Recent Craziness.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-guy-from-pittsburgh-recent-craziness/

Today is the 15th World UFO Day. Take a gray to lunch. :)

6-28-2016

George Noory announced at the beginning of the program birthday wishes for me and Kathy and that my video and audio will be heard on Coast To Coast once a month with a 1 minute commentary on the paranormal and news of the day starting on Friday, May 13th ! I just made the announcement on You Tube in a video. See my videos for further details.

At 1:30 PM PST today ( 6-23-2015 ), I taped via Skype, my appearance on a segment of George Noory's new tv show. It's for a pilot of a new television show that he and his video producer hopes will get bought as a full fledged series.

Series is still being looked at by several networks.

It's been 3 years since that interview !

George Noory interview now at 4,079 views !

George Noory sings video now at 6,136 views !

I now start getting paid every time someone clicks the ad on the video !

Dr. Eric Pearl 949 views.

A recent video I did on the insane Virginia tv reporter killings had 2,152 views in only 4 days. Quickest view to go over 2,000 views ever for me ! My You Tube earnings have now gone up as well considerably because of it and the Noory interview.
A Donald Trump video I did on dancing Muslims on 9-11 is now just under 4,000 views.
George Noory interview now AT 4,111 views.
Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 1,498 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2015 12:06 pm  #1

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. was THE show to watch in 1960's.

Forget the deeply flawed new U.N.C.L.E. movie. For the first two seasons, U.N.C.L.E. ruled the airwaves.

[url=http://guyfrompittsburgh.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-man-from-uncle-was-must-see-tv-in.html]http://guyfrompittsburgh.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-man-from-uncle-was-must-see-tv-in.html

[/url]

Who did the first drone ? Not Area 51 Drone, but U.N.C.L.E.

U.N.C.L.E. had a black agent, maybe even before I Spy.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.gif

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera