The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

DUE TO NO ONE CONGRATULATING ME FOR REACHING A CHANNEL MILESTONE, A TOTAL LACK OF MORAL AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND THE PEOPLE IN CHAT WHO STARTED ASKING ME ABOUT TROLLS AND MY PERSONAL LIFE WITH KATHY, I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING LIVE VIDEOS.
KATHY IS VERY UPSET ABOUT IT TOO & FEELS MY VIEWERS SHOULD DONATE TO THE CHANNEL & NOT MAKE BS EXCUSES FOR NOT DONATING.
AND FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE DONE *** NOTHING *** TO APOLOGIZE TO PATTY FOR.
IF ANYTHING, SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE, FIRST TO KATHY & THEN TO ME FOR HERE BEHAVIOR ON KATHY'S BIRTHDAY & FOR NOT PICKING BOTH OF US UP WHEN I WAS GOING TO PAY FOR DINNER FOR ALL OF US.
I WILL NOT DISCUSS THIS FURTHER IF ASKED & KATHY HAS HAD NO CONTACT WITH HER FOR MONTHS NOR HAVE I.

JUST DID A LIVE UNBOXING VIDEO FOR AN HOUR PLUS.

CHANNEL VIEWS NOW 1,008,835. !.

OFFICIALLY 1 MILLION + VIEWS !

THANK YOU TO ALL THE VIEWERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND THOSE WHO *** HAVE *** PROVIDED MORAL *** AND *** FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS !

I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU !!!

THIS IS BECAUSE YOUTUBE'S ANALYTICS HAVE BEEN OFF FOR AS MUCH AS OVER TWO YEARS & THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER REPORTING VIEWS & WONDER IF THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER REPORTING REVENUE AS WELL.

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP ANNOUNCED TONIGHT THAT THEY HAVE BOTH TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE CHINESE VIRUS & ARE IN QUARANTINE. DOCTORS SAY BOTH ARE WELL.
A STAFFER, HOPE HICKS, WHO WAS TRAVELING ON AIR FORCE ONE AND SEEN ** NOT ** WEARING A MASK, HAS NOW ALSO TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS & HAS EXHIBITED SYMPTOMS.
AT LEAST 30 WHITE HOUSE STAFF MEMBERS, TRUMP FAMILY, CONGRESSMEN WERE EXPOSED TO HICKS.
WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF WAS EXPOSED & HAS TESTED NEGATIVE.
IT IS NOT KNOWN IF JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN TESTED, NOR CHRIS WALLACE SINCE BOTH WERE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO PRESIDENT TRUMP AT THE DEBATE ON MONDAY.
STOCK MARKET FUTURES PLUNGED 400 POINTS AT THE NEWS.
VIDEO IS UP.

PRAY THAT THE PRESIDENT, FIRST LADY & HICKS MAKE A FULL RECOVERY.

WATCHED THE FIRST DEBATE LAST NIGHT.
BIDEN HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE PRESIDENT OR THE OFFICE AS HE CALLED TRUMP A LIAR AND A CLOWN.
SHOWS HOW LITTLE CLASS BIDEN HAS.
CHRIS WALLACE SOFTBALLED BIDEN ALL NIGHT AND IS AN ANTI TRUMP LIBERAL.
HE SHOULD HAVE PRESSED BOTH TRUMP AND BIDEN TO GIVE ANSWERS LIKE WILL BIDEN PACK THE SUPREME COURT & ABOUT TRUMP AND HIS OBAMACARE PLANS.
OF COURSE, WE HEARD *** NOTHING *** ABOUT STIMULUS.
WALLACE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE PEOPLE.
TRUMP OWNED BIDEN FOR THE FIRST SEVEN MINUTES.
HE NEEDS TO TALK LESS AND SHOW BIDEN FOR THE LYING MAN HE IS.
AND BIDEN LIED ABOUT NO MAIL IN BALLOTS BEING DISCARDED.
THOUSANDS WOUND UP IN A DITCH, IN BROOKLYN AND IN MINNESOTA, THE ANTI AMERICAN OMAR IS PAYING FOR VOTES.

I HAVE PUBLISHED 314 VIDEOS SINCE THE FIRST OF 2020, MORE THAN ONE EACH DAY, YET I STILL FEEL I GET LITTLE EMOTIONAL OR FINANCIAL SUPPORT THAT I FEEL IS DUE TO ME.
IN DECEMBER, I WILL START MY 10TH YEAR ON YOU TUBE WITH WELL OVER 4,000 VIDEOS.

GOOGLE ADSENSE HAS ISSUED ME A PAYMENT TODAY. PITY IT IS NOT LARGER, BUT THAT'S UP TO VIEWERS IN PART.

DID LIVE TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY VIDEO TODAY. TROLL CAME IN WITH AN INSULTING KATHY HANDLE & I BLOCKED HIM. NO ONE DONATED. IT WAS THEIR LAST CHANCE.
I WON'T BE DOING LIVE VIDEOS ANYMORE EXCEPT FOR DECORATIONS OR LIVE NEWS EVENTS LIKE I SEE AN ACCIDENT OR FIRE.
KATHY FEELS NOT DONATING IS A SIGN OF DISRESPECT FOR ME AND THE CHANNEL.
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

THE FREE LIVE VIDEOS ARE OVER !
THEY WOULD COME BACK IF PEOPLE WOULD *** DONATE *** TO SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL, AS MANY OTHER YOU TUBE SUBSCRIBERS DO ON OTHER CHANNELS.

NEXT MONTH, THE SUBSCRIPTION VIDEOS WILL START AND VIEWERS WILL HAVE TO JOIN AND PAY A FEE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS LIVE.

I JUST POSTED THE *** LAST *** LIVE VIDEO. I AM TIRED OF DOING VIDEOS WHERE THE CHANNEL IS NOT SUPPORTED BY VIEWERS LIKE EVERY OTHER YOUTUBE VIDEO I SEE OUT THERE.
WITH SOON OVER ONE MILLION VIEWS, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED FOR YEARS TO HELP ME BUY EQUIPMENT & TAKE CARE OF THE CATS AND I AM NOT.

HOSPITAL WORKER ACTIVATED BED WITH ME IN IT WITHOUT WARNING AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO BY ME. INJURED MY LEFT LEG & KNEE MAKING IT VERY PAINFUL TO STAND OR WALK. HOSPITAL ADMITTED FAULT. I AM SEEKING ATTORNEY.

NEW VIDEOS POSTED.

VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS GOING UP, UP, UP !
:)

LAST NIGHT'S VIDEO GOT 250 VIEWERS AND $54 IN SUPER CHAT DONATIONS FOR THE GO PRO 9 FUND.
THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND CONTRIBUTORS.

YOUTUBE CONTINUES TO ADMIT THEIR OFFICIAL VIDEO VIEWS ARE OFF, WAY OFF.

CHANNEL VIEWS NOW :

2,163 MORE TO MAKE IT " OFFICIALLY " 1 MILLION VIEWS !

YOUTUBE SAYS ITS MISSING DAYS OF ANALYTICS THIS MORNING !
ALL THOSE EMPLOYEES & THEY STILL CAN'T GET THINGS RIGHT.

YOUTUBE ANALYTICS HAS BEEN OFF FOR MONTHS, SO I ACTUALLY BROKE 1 MILLION VIEWS A LONG TIME AGO.

130 VIEWERS IN THE 2 LIVE VIDEOS I DID TONIGHT. HAD TO RESTART BECAUSE OF BUFFERING.
GOT *** ONE *** FIVE DOLLAR DONATION !
AND ONE INSULTING SEWERGAB TROLL AT THE END.

NOW 3,573 SUBSCRIBERS !!!!!

I GAINED 50 MORE SUBSCRIBERS !

I BREAK THE 3,500 MARK !

A NEW MILESTONE !!!!!

TRUMP AMERICA FIRST FLAG VIDEO GOT 83 VIEWS.

NEW VIDEOS ARE UP.
I CAN NOW USE CHROME TO POST THEM.

DING, DING, DING AS ART USED TO SAY.

VIDEO WHERE I MEET WITH GEORGE NOORY AT THE 2020 UFO CON NOW AT 2,310 VIEWS.

WE WILL BE ABLE TO FINALLY REPAIR OUR PRIUS, SELL IT & USE A STATE PROGRAM TO GET US A GRANT TO BUY A NEWER ONE.

MY T-MOBILE COOL PAD NOW WORKS WITH MY IMAC.
I NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY XFINITY/COMCAST $55 A MONTH AND ONCE THE LOCK DOWN IS OVER I CAN BE ON THE NET ANYWHERE.
APRIL 6TH, SECOND MAY 18TH.

FOUR MONTHS SINCE THE BAY AREA STARTED.

MY PHOTOS ON GOOGLE MAPS HAVE NOW BEEN SEEN BY OVER 200,000 PEOPLE.

I DO *** NOT *** BELIEVE THE " ALL IS WELL " STUFF WE HEARD AT THE TRUMP CORONA PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY.
I THINK THIS IS GOING TO SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE & THE DEMOCRATS WILL BLAME TRUMP FOR IT.
AND I WAS RIGHT AS DETROIT AND DC ITSELF ARE NOW ON THE BREAKOUT GRAPH.

I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AS CASES RISE IN ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA, TEXAS AND THE DEMORATS BLAME TRUMP. 7-21-2020.

YOU TUBE SAID TODAY THEIR VIEW COUNTS ARE STILL ALL SCREWED UP.
THEY NOW SAY VIEW COUNTS AND FIGURES ARE NOT ACCURATE.
NEW STUDIO IS THEIR VERSION OF NEW COKE.
THEY SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH CLASSIC.

ANALYTICS FIGURES ARE SCREWED UP & NOT REPORTING PRO Y AGAIN, AS THEY HAVE BEEN ON AND OF FOR MONTHS.

THIS IS A PITTSBURGH STEELERS FAN FORUM & ALSO A VERY RETRO COMPUTER & GAMING FORUM AS WELL WITH EMPHASIS ON OLD MACS & EVEN APPLE ][ COMPUTERS & HOW TO USE " OBSOLETE " MACS IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
I LOVED PLAYING MY OLD GAMES & LOOK FORWARD TO ACQUIRING OLDER MACS SO I CAN PLAY THE GAMES I LOVED AGAIN.

GO STEELERS & FIRE MIKE TOMLIN.

BROKEN IPAD IS FULLY CHARGED & IS AWAITING THE $210 TO REPAIR IT.

VIDEO COUNT IS -125,000 AT A MINIMUM BECAUSE YT HAS STILL NOT FIXED THE MISSING VIEW & OTHER FIGURES GOING BACK A YEAR & A HALF.

ALSO, YOU TUBE HAS BEEN DEDUCTING VIEWS AFTER A LARGER NUMBER HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

MAKE IT A HAPPY HOLIDAY FOR A DOG OR CAT AND ADOPT !

FLUFFY CAT LOVES HIS NEW KITTY BED.

ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN DOING VIDEOS FOR 8 YEARS.

FOR SOME ODD REASON, YOU TUBE KEEPS REPORTING DIFFERENT FIGURES FOR MY VIEWS AND IS EVEN DEDUCTING VIEWS. VERY ODD & WEIRD.
THE SAME ITEM ARE LISTING IT FOR $15-19.
VIDEO & LINKS POSTED.

LITTLE GIRL NOW SITS IN THE BEDROOM WINDOW A LOT AND SLEEPS AND COMES UP FOR PETTING & FOOD NOW.*

GEORGE NOORY, HOST OF COAST TO COAST AM, CALLED ME FRIDAY NIGHT AND SAID HELLO BRIEFLY BEFORE HE HAD TO GO ON THE AIR. PERSONAL TALK.

GEORGE NOORY SINGS VIDEO NOW AT 6,200+ VIEWS OUTDOING INTERVIEW VIDEO BY 2,000+.
I SHOULD GO TO A NOORY EVENT & RECORD MORE SINGING. :)

ANALYTICS SAYS MY " ESTIMATED " LIFETIME REVENUE IS OVER $1,000.
THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN ON YOU TUBE 9 YEARS.
PEOPLE THINK YOU MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON A CHANNEL. I HAVE NOT.
YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOUR VIDEO REACHES 2,000 VIEWS & THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH ADS FOR 30 SECONDS.
THEY DO PAY YOU IF YOU GET + 9,000 SUBSCRIBERS TOO.

You can donate to me & help the semi feral cats too at :

Falkie2013@gmail.com

Or send cat food, gift cards, checks, money orders and cat item donations to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

THE LINK ON THIS PAGE TO DONATE WORKS WHEN *** I *** CLICK ON IT.
SOME HAVE CLAIMED IT DOES NOT WORK..

It's been 3 years since that interview !

George Noory interview now at 4,079 views !

George Noory sings video now at 6,136 views !

I now start getting paid every time someone clicks the ad on the video !

Dr. Eric Pearl 949 views.

A Donald Trump video I did on dancing Muslims on 9-11 is now just under 4,000 views.

George Noory interview now AT 4,111 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 3,259 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2014 7:42 am  #1

More protests as "dreamer" pulls gun on cop & dies.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.gif

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera