The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun !

UFO CON 2021 WILL BE VIRTUAL THIS YEAR. $40 TO SEE ALL THE GUESTS AND PANELS. STARTS MARCH 5TH. POSTED THE LINK.

I DID A VIDEO LAST NIGHT ABOUT KATHY'S GO FUND ME PRIUS FUND.
TO DONATE TO KATHY'S PRIUS FUND, GO TO GOFUNDME.COM, SEARCH FOR KATHLEEN ENFIELD AND THERE IS A LINK TO THE GOFUNDME EFFORT THERE. IT'S THE FIRST ONE ON THE SEARCH PAGE.
ITS ALSO UNDER HELP KATHY REPLACE HER DEAD PRIUS.

ELECTRONICS RETAILER FRY'S GOES OUT OF BUSINESS AFTER 36 YEARS. I AM SORRY I NEVER GOT TO GO INTO THEIR UFO STORE IN LAS VEGAS.

I HAVE CREATED A NEW GO FUND ME PAGE TO HELP KATHY GET ANOTHER PRIUS. THE DETAILS ARE IN THE LINK. ALL MONEY WILL GO TO KATHY. I AM POSTING IT FOR HER. LINK IN THE CAR SECTION.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kathy-replace-her-dead-prius?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer

EVIL TROLL SITE BELLGAB SUPPOSEDLY DOWN FOR GOOD.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THE EVIL TROLLMASTER MV'S WIFE HAD DIED.
I HOLD NO ANIMUS TOWARDS HER.
IF TRUE, MAY SHE FIND ETERNAL REST.

TIGER WOODS FLIPPED HIS 4 X 4 & RUSHED TO HOSPITAL. VIDEOS.

CALIFORNIA LEGISLATURE APPROVES $600 CORONA RELIEF PAYMENT. SENT TO GOVERNOR. POSTED.

SOCIAL MEDIA SITE GAB'S SERVER GOES DOWN ALONG WITH ITS TWITTER PAGE. TWITTER SAYS THEY DID NOT REMOVE IT. NO COMMENT FROM GAB.

I NOW HAVE ALL THE PARTS TO FIX THE NEWLY DAMAGED 2ND IPAD. WILL TAKE IT IN NEXT WEEK AS IT IS GOING TO RAIN HERE ALL WEEKEND.
MY INJURED KNEES SEEM TO SLOWLY GETTING BETTER, THE PAIN PILLS HAVE BEEN HELPING.
I WENT THROUGH A LOT OF PAPERWORK LAST NIGHT & A WHOLE BOX IS READY FOR RECYCLING & I DID SOME CLEANING OF THE KITCHEN, THOUGH IT STILL HURTS TO BEND MY KNEES.

SLEEPY JOE WAKES UP. FINALLY HAS FEMA SEND GENERATORS, DIESEL FUEL, FOOD, WATER, BLANKETS TO TEXAS.
VIDEO.

CONSERVATIVE TALK SHOW LEGEND RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS DIED FROM LUNG CANCER AT 70 !
HIS VOICE WILL BE SORELY MISSED NOW THAT THE USURPER BIDEN & COMMIEMALA HARRIS OCCUPY THE WHITE HOUSE.

I JUST SENT A FRIEND WHO IS WITHOUT POWER A PACK OF HAND WARMERS, A WARMING PAD FOR HER CAT & A SET OF 4 EMERGENCY SPACE BLANKETS. IT'S 45F INSIDE THE HOUSE & EVEN WITH THE FIREPLACE SHE GOES INTO HER CAR TO STAY WARM & CHARGE HER PHONE. HER CAT IS GETTING COLD TOO.
BLANKETS WILL ARRIVE MONDAY. THE REST ON OR AROUND THE 23RD.
IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS FREEZING AND IN THE DARK, PLEASE SEND THEM SOMETHING TO KEEP WARM UNTIL POWER IS RESTORED.

PFIZER VACCINE WOULD NOT LET ME SLEEP. I WAS UP FOR OVER 24 HOURS. MY MOUTH WAS BURNING & MY LIPS AS WELL AS MY EYES & DESPITE BEING AWAKE I HAVE NEVER FELT SO TIRED. GOT THE VACCINE AT 4:20 PM & DID NOT GET TO SLEEP UNTIL 2 AM. I FINALLY GOT ENOUGH SLEEP BY SUNDAY MORNING BUT EVER SINCE ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP.

IPAD DIGITIZER BROKEN WHEN IPAD FELL OFF BED. HAVE REPLACEMENT. BROKEN HOME BUTTON FINALLY & LITERALLY FELL APART. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE PIECES WENT. IPAD TURNED ITSELF ON IN MY BACKPACK ON THE WAY HOME AND THEN THE HOME BUTTON FELL APART. AWAITING NEW HOME BUTTON TO ARRIVE. OTHER IPAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE REPAIRED WEDNESDAY.

I AM NOW ON RUMBLE AND WILL BE POSTING VIDEOS THERE SOON & HOPEFULLY EARNING MONEY AS WELL.

https://rumble.com/search/video?q=TheGuyFromPittsburgh

I AM NOW ON GAB & JUST LEFT MY FIRST POST.

GEORGE SENDA @THEGUYFROMPITTSBURGH

http://www.gab./home

On a brighter note for now...

Your channel has gotten 1,038,467 views so far
YT is still showing views lost when I should be gaining.
Your channel got 11,000+ views in the last 28 days
Up over 11,000 from last month
I got 109,853 views in 2020.
5,530 Subscribers !
UP OVER 300 !

LAST NIGHT ON THE BUS HOME, THE DRIVER SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES AND I WENT LITERALLY FLYING OUT OF MY SEAT AND LANDED FACE DOWN ON THE FOLDED UP SEAT IN FRONT OF MY AND BANGED UP MY BAD RIGHT KNEE & THE DRIVER DID NOT EVEN ASK IF I WAS ALL RIGHT. WHEN I GOT HOME, I COULD BARELY WALK OR STAND ON IT & DURING LIVE VIDEO I KEPT GETTING SPIKES OF PAIN. I WILL BE CALLING COUNTY CONNECTION MONDAY TO COMPLAIN. I HOPE IT DID NOT DO MORE DAMAGE TO IT.
KATHY FORGOT MY CANE ON THE BUS TO BART EARLIER IN THE EVENING. I HOPE THE DRIVER FOUND IT.
OTHERWISE, SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BUY ME A NEW ONE AS MY OTHER ONE IS BENT, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT BENT.

I GOT MY $600 STIMULUS PAYMENT DEPOSITED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AT ABOUT 12:10 AM THIS MORNING.
I WILL GIVE KATHY $225 AS PROMISED FOR OUR PRIUS FUND ON MONDAY.

I am now on Parler, the free speech platform.

https://parler.com/profile/Falkie2013/posts

VIDEO WHERE I MEET WITH GEORGE NOORY AT THE 2020 UFO CON NOW AT 2,310 VIEWS.

MY PHOTOS ON GOOGLE MAPS HAVE NOW BEEN SEEN BY OVER 200,000 PEOPLE.

I DO *** NOT *** BELIEVE THE " ALL IS WELL " STUFF WE HEARD AT THE TRUMP CORONA PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY.
I THINK THIS IS GOING TO SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE & THE DEMOCRATS WILL BLAME TRUMP FOR IT.
AND I WAS RIGHT AS DETROIT AND DC ITSELF ARE NOW ON THE BREAKOUT GRAPH.

I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AS CASES RISE IN ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA, TEXAS AND THE DEMORATS BLAME TRUMP. 7-21-2020.

THIS IS A PITTSBURGH STEELERS FAN FORUM & ALSO A VERY RETRO COMPUTER & GAMING FORUM AS WELL WITH EMPHASIS ON OLD MACS & EVEN APPLE ][ COMPUTERS & HOW TO USE " OBSOLETE " MACS IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
I LOVED PLAYING MY OLD GAMES & LOOK FORWARD TO ACQUIRING OLDER MACS SO I CAN PLAY THE GAMES I LOVED AGAIN.

GO STEELERS

MAKE IT A HAPPY HOLIDAY FOR A DOG OR CAT AND ADOPT !

FLUFFY CAT LOVES HIS NEW KITTY BED.

ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN DOING VIDEOS FOR 10 YEARS.

GEORGE NOORY, HOST OF COAST TO COAST AM, CALLED ME FRIDAY NIGHT AND SAID HELLO BRIEFLY BEFORE HE HAD TO GO ON THE AIR. PERSONAL TALK.

GEORGE NOORY SINGS VIDEO NOW AT 6,200+ VIEWS OUTDOING INTERVIEW VIDEO BY 2,000+.
I SHOULD GO TO A NOORY EVENT & RECORD MORE SINGING. :)

ANALYTICS SAYS MY " ESTIMATED " LIFETIME REVENUE IS OVER $1,000.
THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN ON YOU TUBE 10 YEARS.
PEOPLE THINK YOU MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON A CHANNEL. I HAVE NOT.
YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOUR VIDEO REACHES 2,000 VIEWS & THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH ADS FOR 30 SECONDS.
THEY DO PAY YOU IF YOU GET + 9,000 SUBSCRIBERS TOO.

You can donate to me & help the semi feral cats too at :

Falkie2013@gmail.com

Or send cat food, gift cards, checks, money orders and cat item donations to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

THE LINK ON THIS PAGE TO DONATE WORKS WHEN *** I *** CLICK ON IT.
SOME HAVE CLAIMED IT DOES NOT WORK..

It's been 3 years since that interview !

George Noory interview now at 4,079 views !

George Noory sings video now at 6,136 views !

I now start getting paid every time someone clicks the ad on the video !

Dr. Eric Pearl 949 views.

A Donald Trump video I did on dancing Muslims on 9-11 is now just under 4,000 views.

George Noory interview now AT 4,111 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 3,259 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2014 2:18 pm  #1

In Search of Aliens. Season 1, volume 1. In Search of Atlantis.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.gif

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera