The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2014 11:52 am  #1

Got an inbox from the Rocky Mountain Ghost Investigators ...

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

2/07/2014 3:10 pm  #2

Re: Got an inbox from the Rocky Mountain Ghost Investigators ...

Well thats cool.

2/07/2014 4:05 pm  #3

check your email online. message sent to you. congrats. you're now a mod.

2/08/2014 10:32 am  #4

Kris from the Rocky Mountain Ghost Investigators just signed up. Looking forward to her stories.

2/09/2014 7:55 pm  #5

Thanks for posting the story links. I will post something later about how I captured these photos. I think people will be surprised. Not the typical ghost hunting method.

2/10/2014 9:02 am  #6

Here is the capture of the Flora Stanley apparition that I got while at the Stanley Hotel. Mike used the photos I took and placed them in a video so you can see the manifestation of the ectoplasm. The video has highlighted details to help see the features in case you may have trouble noticing them. Most see them right away. This video is the subject of the about.com and examiner.com articles referenced in an above post.

2/10/2014 12:48 pm  #7

Kris wrote:

Here is the capture of the Flora Stanley apparition that I got while at the Stanley Hotel. Mike used the photos I took and placed them in a video so you can see the manifestation of the ectoplasm. The video has highlighted details to help see the features in case you may have trouble noticing them. Most see them right away. This video is the subject of the about.com and examiner.com articles referenced in an above post.

I think you should re do this video becuase it goes by too fast. You have the image and then the titles and you don't give the viewer enough time to look at the previous image before you move to the next one.  Least its how I look at it. It is interesting though. Thanks for posting it.

2/14/2014 7:02 pm  #8

Here is a video of me in the crypts of the Evergreen Cemetery as I give a paranormal 101 lesson to over 250 people during the night of that event. The dowsing rods are not only good for finding water, but other energy sources so that is why we used them that night. We act as a conductor and the dowsing rods are like antenna to conduct that energy. This has been proven with testing and scientific methods. It is a little known fact among paranormal investigators and more need to eperiment with these devices.This location is active and was featured on My Ghost Story. Enjoy the video.

2/14/2014 7:20 pm  #9

Kris wrote:

Here is a video of me in the crypts of the Evergreen Cemetery as I give a paranormal 101 lesson to over 250 people during the night of that event. The dowsing rods are not only good for finding water, but other energy sources so that is why we used them that night. We act as a conductor and the dowsing rods are like antenna to conduct that energy. This has been proven with testing and scientific methods. It is a little known fact among paranormal investigators and more need to eperiment with these devices.This location is active and was featured on My Ghost Story. Enjoy the video.

And they rent themselves out as human emergency lights during local blackouts to get extra money for more ghost hunting equipment as well.

Board footera