The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2014 2:56 am  #1

Call for early warning quake system here.

Gov. Moonbeam spends big money for commuter train to nowhere, barely funds water project while farmers fields are parched and this state spends $ 100 million annually to give free college tuition to illegal aliens under a law passed in 2001. Unfortunately the Supremes passed on decoding whether this ( and similar laws in 18 states ) is illegal because it discriminates against US citizens.

We could fund an earthquake warning system over night. But the powers that be would rather be PC than help PROTECT the citizens they ostensibly serve. Just stop funding illegals and you would have the $ 80 million needed.

If I had had 10 seconds warning I don't think it would have helped mmuch. But something woke me up Sunday morning. It would have been nice to catch it on video, I just hope we don't get a bigger quake or a big aftershock in the next week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/26/california-earthquake-prompts-calls-for-early-warning-system/?intcmp=latestnews

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera