The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2014 8:10 pm  #1

New protests as tear gas lobbed, man with handgun firing gun.

Watching Fox live. Man with handgun is in crowd of protesters.

Armored cop with shotgun is telling reporters to get back saying " those are REAL shots fired, get back. "

Fox reporter says tear gas is really heavy. Protesters are moving TOWARDS tear gas and not away from it. Stun grenades also lobbed at protesters.

Police are searching for the man.

200 media with cameras, 100 protesters, 500 cops. Peaceful protesters went home at dusk, says reporter.

Will leave updates with new news as it happens.

Cops taking peope away in handcuffs and are cordoning off areas. One white man, one black man in custody. Cops yold crowd anyone still on the streets will be arrested.

Cops broke window of bbq restaurant in seach of suspect. Climbed in, no suspect.

Update :

Members of the community telling people to go home. Also telling outside agitators to go home. People are using their portable loudspeakers to urge calm.  Community leaders also trying to calm people.

Officers now moving toward crowds with gas masks on.  Man is yelling at crowd with loudspeaker telling them to calm down and back up.

Objects thrown at cops at one location. Hundreds of people in streets.

Periodically people haranging cops.

Cops blocking end of road. People now applauding efforts of citizens to maintain calm. Hundreds now on sidewalks on both sides of streets. No cars going down streets, which agitated crowds on Sunday night. Now night 8 of protests & who knows how much longer it will continue.

Police helicopter is now up in the air. 

People at one end of steet, cops at the other end of street. I count about 75 cops in line.

Att'y Gen Holder coming to town on Wednesday.

Woman claiming to be officer's friend called in radio station with eyewitness account of shooting. Now being played on Fox. KFTK radio. 97.1

Woman said Brown said " You're not going to shoot me ? ", then they shot him.

Here's a video abut the call. Call in its entirety.

Last edited by Admin (8/18/2014 9:36 pm)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera