The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2014 1:26 am  #1

Robin Williams and wife were sleeping separately.

I came to this conclusion when I heard she went out and didn't check up on him.

My gf checks up on me every day because she worries about me. The only time we ever slept apart when we lived together is because as she has gotten older, she snores really, really loud and it kept me awake for hours.

Its not normal for a couple to sleep apart if they have a healthy relationship unless one hogs the covers or snores or has health issues.

I think we're going to hear about this in weeks to come and it may well be another reason for his deep depression.

And if we're going to bring up conspiracies, she could have had him killed or done it herself or had help.

Given that he supposedly had money problems, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that it was done to make sure something would be left or so that a book/lecture tour could be done.

IE; " My life with Robin Williams. ".

It is an axiom in unknown or foul play death cases that they look at family members first.

The cororner's spokesman seemed to leave that issue open in the press conference yesterday when he implied it might not have been a suicide He also said they have to look at all angles before they fully confirm it was a suicide.

I watched the first part of the press conference.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/robin-williams-wife-susan-schneider-4042041

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera