The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2014 9:10 pm  #1

Incredibly hot today, video later. Update.

It was 103 or 101 depending on which weather app you believe in Martinez & it also hit that in Pleasant Hill & Walnut Creel as well. Will do videos once it cools down a bit and new posts.
I tried to do some short videos but few page views. I don't want to dojust $noory videos forever.

Listened to Knapp last night and was surprised he didn't know about some cases and that Nick Redfern didn't know about certain cases either and was creeped out over the idea of the aliens harvesting human body parts like we go to Safeway for meat.

Just spent SIX hours downloading every CTC show to my Macbook since 4/1 through last night. Have to go do things today and take my other Imac to get the hd replaced. I will be listening to 2 shows a day, possibly 3 & will do videos on them after I listen to them and will do a review of the Bill Birnes book I got yesterday. I missed a lot of shows dealing with the aftermath of my Mother's death.

Last edited by Admin (7/01/2014 4:10 am)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera