The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2014 3:18 am  #1

Spending time looking for items for forum and videos and ...

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Station_Alameda

I have enough stuff for 4 or 5 videos so we went out last night to the Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda, Ca. and it is a really cool place. They're trying to raise $ 1,750,000 so they can move into the former Carnegie Library and I did a video on the place on my Ipad. They having a comedy jam on the 27th at the museum to raise funds. Then we drove to the former Alameda NAS and saw a trashed fire truck behind a fence and saw the USS Hornet & other vessels docked there. Kathy was boggled by the size of the things and one ship had the McCarran Secuity Act sign bolted to a gate. Hadn't ever seen one of those on a ship before. Then we went to the right of the NAS and found a high schoool with a jet on the lawn, then made a right and found a road which led to small marina on both sides of the  road which hadapartments where you can go down your balcony to a ramp and get on your yacht tied up next to your apartment. Kathy saw it and said se wanted to move in. We then drove down the road and found a shoreline road adjacent to the yacht club where you get a great view of Alameda point ans San Francisco off in the distance. If you go down that road watch out for a pothole on the right just before the road ends at te yacht club marina.There's a huge pothole there and I drove right into it & it jarred our car in doing so.

One nice thing about Alameda is that the streets are clean, they preserve their old buildings and it has a small town atmosphere. No homeless on the streets, no graffitti, no boarded up buildings like we saw in Oakland. We even saw a HUGE homeless encampment under the freeway near Webster St. I have nothing against the homeless but going to Alameda after seeing parts of Oakland is like going to a pristine planet by comparison. I'm going to go back to the NAS and the former airfield and do videos on it as well as on the Hornet and the local flea market at the college.

http://www.pacificpinball.org

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera