The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

I HAVE BEEN EITHER ILL, INJURED OR BOTH SINCE OCTOBER 9TH WHEN THE BUS DRIVER SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES *** TWICE *** WITHIN 4 BLOCKS & THE WOMAN SEATED NEXT TO ME WENT FLYING ON TOP OF MY SHOULDERS, RIGHT RIB CAGE AND BACK.
I HAD ALSO GOTTEN INJURED 3 DAYS PREVIOUS WHEN THE ELECTRIC SCOOTER WE WERE MOVING OUT OF A FORD EXPEDITION STARTED TO FALL OUT OF IT & ALL 3 OF US GRABBED IT & WHEN I DID, SOMETHING IN MY LOWER BACK MADE AN AUDIBLE CRUNCHING NOISE & I WOUND UP IN BED FOR A MONTH WITH MY BACK FEELING LIKE IT WAS ON FIRE & I AM STILL HAVING BACK PAIN TODAY.
MY BED FRAME COLLAPSED & I WOUND UP SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR & DEVELOPED A SINUS INFECTION & HORRIBLE BRONCHITIS BUT WAS TOO ILL TO GO TO THE ER & I HAVE THESE LONG COUGHING SPASMS & INSOMNIA BECAUSE I WIND UP COUGHING FOR AS MUCH AS 7 HOURS.
I HAVE BEEN PARTICULARLY ILL THIS PAST WEEKEND WITH VERY LITTLE ENERGY & BECAUSE I SLEEP ON THE FLOOR I HAVE TO PUSH MYSELF UP ON MY 2 BAD KNEES & THAT HAS CAUSED PROBLEMS AS WELL.
I WILL FINALLY BE GOING TO THE ER TOMORROW & TO GET MY COVID & RSV SHOTS.
MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING ON HERE SOONER.
I WILL TRY TO LOG IN HERE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK DEPENDING ON WHAT THEY ARE ABLE TO DO FOR ME TOMORROW & MY ENERGY LEVELS.
I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.

I JUST FINISHED POSTING ALL OF THE OLD ART BELL SHOWS THAT ARE ON THE NIGHT SHIFT CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE.
THERE ARE 12 PAGES OF VIDEOS, WITH A FEW NOT EXACTLY ART BELL CONTENT, MUSIC, PROMOS, ETC.
I TRIED TO PUT 8 VIDEOS ON EACH PAGE SO THERE ARE ALMOST 100 ART BELL SHOWS ON.
IT TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO POST THEM SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE AUDIO CONTENT AND THE GREAT ILLUSTRATIONS FOR EACH VIDEO.

I GOT SIDETRACKED TODAY. SOMEONE SENT ME LINKS TO OLD ART BELL SHOWS I MISSED. SO I SAT AND LISTENED MOST OF THE DAY.

MY GIRLFRIEND KATHY WAS ILL FRIDAY NIGHT AND WENT TO THE ER.
SHE IS AT HOME & OK.

HURRICANE IDALIA EXPECTED TO HIT FLORIDA COAST AS A CAT 2, POSSIBLY 3 HURRICANE.
VIDEOS IN WEATHER & DISASTER.

POSTED NEW VIDEOS ON MY TGFP VIDEO PAGE.

POSTED ANOTHER FLOODING VIDEO POST.

MAJOR WILDFIRE IN SEATTLE CAUSES AIR QUALITY TO GET REALLY BAD.

PALM SPRINGS & SHERMAN OAKS, CA. FLOODED.

INTERSTATE 10 CLOSED IN BOTH DIRECTIONS DUE TO WASHOUT.

MAJOR FLOODING YUCCA VALLEY, CA. NEAR LOS ANGELES.

VIDEOS IN DISASTER FORUM.

5.0 QUAKE NEAR OJAI ROCKS LA WITH FORE SHOCKS AND AFTERSHOCKS.

MAJOR FLOODING ON LA AREA STREETS & FREEWAYS.

VIDEOS TO FOLLOW.

IRISH SINGER SINEAD O'CONNOR DIES AT 56. VIDEOS.

NEW VIDEO. 12 PEOPLE NOW CONFIRMED INJURED IN NEW YORK CITY BURNING CRANE CRASH INCLUDING FIREFIGHTERS.

WELLS FARGO BANK TELLS CUSTOMER THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO DEAL WITH AN ACCOUNT WIRE SCAM. VIDEO.

2 SUSPECTS ARRESTED IN CARJACKING THAT LED TO CAR CRASHING DOWN STEPS ON SANCHEZ STREET IN SAN FRANCISCO. VIDEO.

CRANE ON FIRE COLLAPSES FROM NEW YORK CITY HIGH RISE. VIDEOS.

NUDE CRAZY BLACK WOMAN STOPS HER CAR NEAR THE TOLL PLAZA OF THE SAN FRANCISCO-OAKLAND BAY BRIDGE & STARTS SHOOTING AT DRIVERS WHICH TIED UP BRIDGE FOR HOURS.

LAST WEEK A CRAZY MAN JUMPED FROM THE UPPER DECK OF THE RICHMOND-SAN RAFAEL BRIDGE AND TIED UP TRAFFIC FOR HOURS INTO THE NEXT DAY AS WELL.

THE NUTS ARE COMING OUT OF THE STEEL WORK I THINK.

VIDEOS POSTED IN THE WEIRD NEWS FORUM.

I JUST POSTED 10 VIDEOS OF UNSOLVED MYSTERIES RELATING TO UFOS, MOTHMAN, MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCES, ETC. IN THE UFO VIDEOS ON TV FORUM.

MY LATEST VIDEO IS UP.

I JUST POSTED 48 EPISODES OF THE 1990'S PARANORMAL TV SHOW SIGHTINGS ON THE UFO FILMS & PROGRAMS FORUM.
BE BACK LATER. I GET SORE SITTING ON THE EDGE OF THE BED POSTING VIDEOS.
I WILL POST MORE WHEN I AM ABLE. IT WAS 91F HERE TODAY & IT'S STILL HOT IN MY LIVING ROOM.

I HAVE BANNED 3 MEMBERS FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH POSTS LINKED TO A RUSSIAN DATING WEBSITE.
SPAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM & POSTERS WHO DO IT WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE.

A NEW NUMBER FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS !

18,537 !

AS OF TODAY, 7-25-2023 !

I BROKE 18,000 SUBSCRIBERS SOME DAYS AGO !

1,369,811 VIEWS.

AS OF TODAY 7-15-2023 !

I JUST POSTED THE LATEST EIGHT VIDEOS FROM MY CHANNEL.
THIS FORUM WON'T LET ME POST YOUTUBE SHORTS ON HERE.
TO VIEW THOSE YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK ON THE CHANNEL NAME AND CLICK SHORTS.

THERE ARE PROBABLY A HUNDRED OR MORE MEMBERS VIDEOS AVAILABLE BUT THEY ARE FOR CHANNEL MEMBERS ONLY.
TO JOIN, CLICK THE JOIN BUTTON WHERE YOU WILL SEE CONTENT THAT IS NOT PUBLISHED ON THE REGULAR CHANNEL FOR ONLY $3.99 OR $6.99 A MONTH.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LIKE BUTTON WHEN YOU WATCH MY VIDEOS AS YOUTUBE DIRECTS PEOPLE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS WITH LIKES AND ALSO PLEASE COMMENT.

MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING ON HERE FOR SOME TIME.
BE
I'VE BEEN BUSY CLEANING MY APARTMENT, DEALING WITH KATHY & HAD SOME HEALTH ISSUES.

YOUTUBE HAS REFUSED TO TAKE DOWN THE YOUTUBE SITE THAT IS POSING AS ME AS TH " OFFICIAL " THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH CHANNEL == SAYING IT DOES NOT VIOLATE THEIR IMPERSONATION RULES.

IF SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE'S CHANNEL ISN'T IMPERSONATION, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS AND I CAN FIND NO INDICATION OF JUST WHAT THEIR RULES ARE FOR BANNING AN IMPERSONATOR.

I ALSO FILED A HATE SPEECH COMPLAINT AS WELL
SINCE HE HAS A VIDEO SAYING HE IS SELLING A BOBBLEHEAD WITH ME MADE TO LOOK LIKE HITLER AND DRESSED IN A BROWNSHIRTS UNIFORM.
THEY ALSO DENIED THAT AS WELL.

I WILL HAVE TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY AND DEMAND A CEASE AND DESIST COMPLAINT IF I WIN MY COURT CASE NEXT MONTH FOR ENOUGH MONEY.

FRIDAY, APRIL 28TH, WILL BE MY 71ST BIRTHDAY.

CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON MY GEORGE SENDA YOUTUBE CHANNEL. $3.00 &M $6.99 A MONTH.
GO TO MY CHANNEL ( not my imposter ) AND CLICK JOIN.

I JUST GOT MY FIRST MEMBERSHIP FROM MY FRIEND TOP CAT WHO LOVES MY VIDEOS & THE CATS & WHO SENDS THEM CAT FOOD.
$6.99 A MONTH !

APPLICANTS FOR MEMBERSHIP FROM RUSSIAN EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH .RU IN THE EMAIL WILL NOT BE APPROVED BECAUSE THAT SITE IS NOTORIOUS FOR HAVING SPAMMERS

EMAILS WITH ADDRESSES LIKE THIS EXAMPLE WILL NOT BE APPROVED AS MEMBERS.

LE.ON.I.D.S.HKOV.O.B.E.N.KO.YV....ETC.

THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE DOTS.

I'VE GOTTEN 30-50 OF THEM. ALL HAVE BEEN REJECTED FOR THAT REASON.

PLEASE QUIT CREATING THEM.

I AM NOW ON RUMBLE AND WILL BE POSTING VIDEOS THERE SOON & HOPEFULLY EARNING MONEY AS WELL.

https://rumble.com/search/video?q=TheGuyFromPittsburgh

I AM NOW ON GAB & JUST LEFT MY FIRST POST.

GEORGE SENDA @THEGUYFROMPITTSBURGH

http://www.gab./home

On a brighter note for now...

I am now on Parler, the free speech platform.

https://parler.com/profile/Falkie2013/posts

MY PHOTOS ON GOOGLE MAPS HAVE NOW BEEN SEEN BY OVER 200,000 PEOPLE.

THIS IS A PITTSBURGH STEELERS FAN FORUM & ALSO A VERY RETRO COMPUTER & GAMING FORUM AS WELL WITH EMPHASIS ON OLD MACS & EVEN APPLE ][ COMPUTERS & HOW TO USE " OBSOLETE " MACS IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
I LOVED PLAYING MY OLD GAMES & LOOK FORWARD TO ACQUIRING OLDER MACS SO I CAN PLAY THE GAMES I LOVED AGAIN.

ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN DOING VIDEOS FOR 12 YEARS.

GEORGE NOORY SINGS VIDEO NOW AT 6,200+ VIEWS OUTDOING INTERVIEW VIDEO BY 2,000+.
I SHOULD GO TO A NOORY EVENT & RECORD MORE SINGING. :)

ANALYTICS SAYS MY " ESTIMATED " LIFETIME REVENUE IS OVER $2,000.
I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THAT MUCH.
NOT EVEN CLOSE.
THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. ON DECEMBER 23RD, I WILL HAVE BEEN ON YOU TUBE 10 YEARS.
PEOPLE THINK YOU MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON A CHANNEL. I HAVE NOT.
YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOUR VIDEO REACHES 2,000 VIEWS & THEN PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH ADS FOR 30 SECONDS.
THEY DO PAY YOU IF YOU GET + 9,000 SUBSCRIBERS TOO.

You can donate to me & help the semi feral cats too at :

Falkie2013@gmail.com

Or send cat food, gift cards, checks, money orders and cat item donations to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

THE LINK ON THIS PAGE TO DONATE WORKS WHEN *** I *** CLICK ON IT.
SOME HAVE CLAIMED IT DOES NOT WORK..

It's been 3 years since that interview !

George Noory interview now at 4,079 views !

George Noory sings video now at 8,500 views !

Dr. Eric Pearl 978 views.

A Donald Trump video I did on dancing Muslims on 9-11 is now just under 4,000 views.

YOUTUBE TOOK THE VIDEO DOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE LODGED A COMPLAINT WHEN I TOLD THE TRUTH AND THE VIDEO HAD BEEN UP FOR YEARS WITHOUT ANYONE COMPLAINING. YT SAID IT WAS HATE SPEECH TO PROVE TRUMP WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2014 9:59 pm  #1

MY video collection list. With a few YT video links. Update.

Whenever we go out shopping I try to get one new video and have been trying to replace tapes and dvds with blu ray when I can and when I have the money. I bought 2 3-shelf wooden shelves and didn't realize how many movies I had. They're full. Time for a 3rd. ( I also didn't realize how many music cds I had. Bought a shelf and I filled 500 of them with more in drawers and stackables around the house. ).

One thing that really bugs me is that the crappy Tom Snooze War Of The Worlds has a 3 disk blu ray set, but the original War of the Worlds from 1953 hasn't come out on Blu Ray and neither has the Batman tv series. From an article I found awhile again it explained why it takes so long to release some of these titiles. The new stuff comes out right away and soooo much of it is crap. The good old stuff sometimes takes forever. #1 on my list to get is The Man From U.N.C.L.E. DVD set & it took over 40 years to come out !

Anyway this is a work in progress as I grab them off the shelves, with Blu Rays first followed by DVDs then tapes. Just ordered UFO Hunters - Season 1 & 2 so that will be added to my collection as soon as I get it.

If you don't have a Blu Ray player, get one. I watched Annie on tape one night, then DVD, then Blu Ray and was amazed at how vibrant the colors were. I watched Star Trek 6 and saw little details like crewmen in an observation window that you never saw on tape or DVD. One thing about HD TV is I watched a live ball game and the backgrounds looked like a matte shot even though it was the skyline of Pittsburgh.

In no particular order :
Blu Ray :

Strippers vs. Werewolves ( I couldn't resist & who can resist strippers and werewolves ? ). Just bought & haven't watched yet.

Godzilla : Tokyo S.O.S / Gozdilla : Final Wars. Just purchased & same as above. Will do a review of both eventually and one day I want to make a G Force costume now that I have the way to have patches made up. I LOVE Godzilla and am waiting until next week to see the new one.

Star Trek : TOS. The Movies + The Captains Summit.

James Bond Blu Ray : Vol 3 :

The World Is Not Enough, Goldfinger ( my favorite Bond film & the first one I saw in the theaters with a 2 block long Shirley Eaton above the marquee ! ), Moonraker.

James Bond : Connery

Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever.

Superman 2 : The Richard Donner Cut.

Bullitt ( I watched it being filmed all over San Francisco. Sadly the site that showed just where they filmed the chase scene is no longer on the net but there are re-enactments on You Tube. Like in the tv series The Fugitive, the gas station seen in one shot is still there as a gas station, some 46 years later when so much of the city has changed. The gas station that blew up at the end of the chase scene is now and office building. In the Fugitive, Richard Kimble goes into a laundromat and 50 years later its still the same laundromat. ).

The Last Starfighter

Oceans 11: The Original ( Waiting to get the anniversary edition. One of my favorite movies. )

Trading Places

Godzilla Vs Biolante

The Magnificent Seven

Forbidden Planet

Man With NO Name Double Feature :

A Fistful of Dollars - For A Few Dollars More.

The Hunt For Red October

Ernest Double Feature ( He makes us laugh and we feel so much smarter afterwards. Funny movies. )

Ernest Goes To Camp - Ernest Goes To Jail.

Ernest : Scared Stupid

Hangar 18 ( THE great conspirartial UFO film long before Apollo 18. ).

Independence Day ( which is not just an alien invasion film but also technically a conspiracy film in a sense as well. ). The sequel is supposed to come out this year, I think.

The Omega Man. - Charlton Heston ( I got this for $ 8 recently and was amazed to find it. )

Spaceballs : The 25th Anniversary Edition

Rambo 2 Pak - Rambo : The Fight Continues - First Blood

Rambo 2 Pak - First Blood : Part 2  - Rambo 3

The Delta Force. Chuck Norris kicks ass as usual.

Ghostbusters.

Blazing Saddles

Air Force One

The Dirty Dozen

The Day After Tomorrow

Caddyshack

Rio Lobo ( for some reason John Wayne on blu ray are always more expensive ... but they're worth it. I LOVE the Duke. ).

The Day The Earth Stood Still - The Original not the Keanu Reeves crappy one.

Annie - The Original not the remake with a black Annie.

Check out a site called Annie's Orphans that's devoted to everyone who played either Annie either on stage or film and what they're doing now.

http://www.anniesorphans.com

Out For Justice - Steven Seagal

Robin Hood : Men In Tights

The Towering Inferno ( I was an extra in this one, though you never see me. I was in the bleachers as the glass tower gets dedicated. Terribly cold night to film but got to watch them do the scenes where all the trucks move to get to California and Kearney to " fight " the fire. The Bank of America bldg hq was used as the lobby entrance, the interior of the Hyatt Regency was used as the interior lobby. Got to talk to Irwin Allen too and got an invite to the premiere for SFFD family relief at the theatre out of Geary Blvd, that is sadly closed like too many theatres in SF. ) .

Under Siege ( my gf THINKS I watch it for Erica Eleniak, I WATCH it for the battleship. And hated the sequel. ).

The African Queen

Batman : The Movie - Adam West, Burt Ward. The bomb scene is the best thing in the movie.

The Searchers

The Horse Soldiers

Total Recall : The Original

Batman and Robin - Clooney, et al. My gf hates all the rest in this series.

Driven To Kill. - Steven Seagall. Haven't watched this yet, one of these nights.

3 Pak. - Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus (  cheezy effects, oceanographer falls in love, really bad ), Mega Piranha 3 and 30,000 Leagues Under the Sea ( update Capt. Nemo ) haven't watched these yet.

3 Pak - 2012 Doomsday - Megafault ( interesting effects and makes GMS prediction look like amateur hour ). - Countdown : Armageddon ( great opening shot, rest of mocie sucks. ).

Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea - The Seaview and Barbara Eden. Two classic shapes.

Die Hard

Green Lantern : Extended Cut ( Haven't watched this yet ).

Robocop - The Original.

Earth vs The Flying Saucers - In Blu Ray ( colorized ) and in b & w. ( I've watched this about 50 times. Just for the effects. There's a model company on line that sells models of all the Harryhousen monsters, and the UFOs and robots from this one ).

DVDs :

Ancient Aliens : Season One.

Ancient Aliens : Season 5 Vol 1

Ancient Aliens : Early Civilizations to Modern Times - 8 episodes

Ufo Hunters : Season 2

One Step Beyond : Collector's Edition. The Grandfather of all Paranormal Shows. 20 episodes. Eventually I will get the entire series.

The A Team : Season 1 & 3

UFO : The TV Series. Gerry Anderson

The X Files : Seasons 1,2,3.

Dark Skies. The show where Art Bell played William S. Paley, head of CBS. In some episodes this is creepier than the X Files. Pity it didn't get to do a second season. I also have a copy of the series I got off of EBay.

Highway Patrol : Season 4

Hogan's Heroes : Seasons 1 & 2. I love Sgt. Schultz and even HE knows more than Noory !

Two & A Half Men : Seasons 1 & 2

The Enforcer - The Dead Pool - Magnum Force - Sudden Impact

Ghost Hunters. Terrible ghost show.

Gangbusters.

Superman : The Animated Series

Lois And Clark : First Season

The Adventures of Superman : Season 1 & 2. Have watched this series so much over the years I've practically memorized it.

The Invaders. - Season 2. Roy Thinnes.

Pinky and The Brain. Various Episodes.

Robin Hood. Richard Greene. Various Episodes.

Hollywoodland. Was George Reeves murdered or did he commit suicide. My first conspiracy.

Patton.

The Last Days of Patton.

The War Wagon.

Mr. Peabody and Sherman. Various episodes. ( All through school I was called Mr. Peabody because I always had a book with me in addition to my schoolbooks. ).

Smallville : 3rd Season - Disk 6 - Episodes 20-22. Got these when a Blockbuster closed.

Smallville : 4th Season - Disk 3 - Episodes 9 - 12.

Smallville : First Season. Disk 3. Episodes 9 - 12.

Smallville : 2nd Season. Disk 5. Episodes 17-20.

The Making of Bullitt.

Angels vs Demons

Pruvate Buckaroo. Picked up a bunch of old movies for a buck each.

Salute To Reagan.

Elvira's Movie Macabre : The Werewolf of Washington - Dean Stockwell from Quantum Leap as a werewolf !.

Sherlock Holmes Collection : Movies and tv shows.

Study In Scarlet - SH & The Secret Weapon - The Woman In Green - Terror By Night - Silver Blaze - All Rathbone
The 1950s British tv series. Ronald Howard. 6 episodes.
The Real SH. A Documentary.

Sunset In El Dorado. Roy Rogers.

George Stevens : D Day To Berlin.

Perry Mason : Season 1, Vol 1, Disk 5. 3 episodes.

Perry Mason. Discs 3 & 4.  8 episodes.

Santa Fe Trail. Ronald Reagan as George Custer and Flynn as Jeb Stuart. With them misspelling Stuart as Stewart on the jacket !

Charlie Chan Double :

Murder Over New York - Charlie Chan At The Wax Museum.

Back To School. - Rodney Dangerfield.

Milton Berle Collectors Edition. Episodes of the old Milton Berle Texaco Hour.

Get Smart Again. Don Adams & Barbara Feldon. ( I had a horrible crush on Barbara as a kid and my first girlfriend Julie, looked enough like her to be her twin. I had a shock recently when I found out that Julie had died within a year after the last time I saw her. She was only 25 back in 1976. ).

Ghostbusters2. Sucks except for the brief Titanic scene.

The Ten Commandments. Charlton Heston.

The Spy Who Shagged Me

The Mystery Of Mr. Wong. - Boris Karloff.

Bulldog Drummand's Secret Police.

It's A Mad, Mad, Mad World. Classic comedy. ( they wanted to remake it with todays stars but the insurance costs too much to make. ).

The Andventures of Sir Lancelot. TV Series. 3 episodes.

Lost City. William Boyd. Not the William Boyd of Hopalong Cassidy fame.

Sheena : Queen of the Jungle. Tv series. Vol 2. 5 episodes.

Get Smart : Season 4 Disc 4. Episodes 21-26.

National Treasure

Riverboat. Tv series. Darren McGavin. 2 episodes.

Baseball's Most Unbreakable Feats. BA, stolen bases, hitting streak. Hosted by Roger Clemens.

Battle of Britain. The movie.

Radar Men From The Moon. Vol 1. Chapters 1-6.
Radar Men From The Moon. Vol 2. Chapters  7-12.

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack. Keye Luke, Sidney Toler, Turhan Bey.

The Crucifer of Blood. Charlton Heston as Sherlock Holmes. From the play.

King of the Wild. Boris Karloff.

Sheena Queen of the Jungle. Vol 3. 5 episodes.

March of the Wooden Soldiers. Laurel and Hardy.

The Maltese Falcon. Bogart & Astor.

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. Worth it for pimp of the year if nothing else. Fun & silly movie.

25 Mystery Classics.

SH. Arthur Wontner. Basil Rathbone. Harry Andrews. Eli Wallach. Reginald Owen.
Tales of The Unexpected. 2 episodes.
Mr.  and Mrs. North. 4 episodes.
Highway Patrol. 1 episode.
Mr. Wong Detective. Bela Lugosi.
Murder By Television. Bela Lugosi.
The Black Raven. George Zucco.
Other stars.

Girls, Guns and G Strings. 12 Andy Sedaris films.

The Chinese Cat. Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan.

From Russia With Love.

Watchmen. Full Screen Edition.

True Grit. The Duke.

Air Power. Tv series. Walter Cronkite host.

Doomed To Die. Boris Karloff.

Superman 1-4.

License To Kill. Timothy Dalton.

Zorro Rides Again. John Carroll.

Fun With Dick and Jane. The Original.

Gangster Story. Walter Matthau.

Volcano. Tommy Lee Jones.

Bewiitched. Loved this movie. Hated Will Farrell, love Nicole.

John Wayne Collection. - They Were Expendable. Operation : Pacific. Flying Leathernecks. Back To Bataan.

Kelly's Heroes. ( My gf had never seen this movie. Now she loves it. ).

A Bridge Too Far.

Superman. The Paramount Cartoons. If you've never seen these, get a copy and watch them. Incredible animation for its time.

The Cisco Kid. Tv Series. 6 episodes.

Look Up In The Sky : The Amazing History of Superman.

Return of the Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Battle of the Bulge. ( This originally was hard to get and oddly I picked up a version with both Korean and English first. ).

Star Trek : First Contact

Star Trek : Insurrection

Hondo

The Green Berets

Road To Bali. Hope & Crosby.

The High and The Mighty.

Farhenheit 9/11.

Count Dracula & His Vampire Brides. Lee & Cushing.

The Projectionist. Rodney Dangerfield's first film.

Darker Than Amber. Travis McGee. Rod Taylor with one of the great fight scenes. Never out on DVD. Copy from EBay. Is out on tape. Both stars injured themselves in fight scene, William Smith, playing the villian broke his kneecap. They got carried away and wound up fighting for real in this one.

Full movie below. Taylor was great as McGee. Bikel the perfect Meyer. But movie failed as box office because they didn't know how to market it. I have a poster from Australia where it says : " Travis Mc Gee : Crimefighter. ".

The Indian Under The Cupboard.

Blood and Bone.

The Silencers. Dean Martin.

Rooster Cogburn and The Lady.

Rio Bravo.

Fate Is The Hunter. Never out on DVD. Great air crash film. Glenn Ford. Suzanne Pleshette.

Oceans 11. Clooney.

Special Agent. George Reeves.

Space 1999 : Volume 1. 3 episodes.

Space 1999. Volume 9. 3 episodes.

The Protectors. Season 1. Robert Vaughn.

Charlie Chan In Paris. Walter Oland.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Batman : Gotham Knight

The Man Who Knew Too Much. First Hitchock version with Peter Lorre in 1st English speaking role.

Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Tv Series. Ronald Howard. 3 episodes.

McLintock.

Snakes On A Plane.

Double Pack : The Mysterious Mr. Wong - Mr. Wong, Detective. Boris Karloff.

Spaced Invaders. Great fun as Martians " invade " the Earth.

The Lucy Show. John Wayne, Berle, George Burns.

The Bridge At Remagen.

The Great Los Angeles Earthquake. Lots of Destruction.

The Merv Griffin Show. Guests. Cronkite, MLK, RFK, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Barbara Walters, Rose Kennedy.

Hamm's Beer Commercials. Love the bear.

Double Pak. The Sons of Katie Elder. The Sootist. The Duke.

The Perils of Pauline. 1934.

The Corpse Vanishes. Lugosi.

Smokey and The Bandit.

A Guide For the Married Man. Matthau.

Double Pak. The Monster That Challenged The World. - It. The Terror From Beyond Space.

Double Pak. Battaan. Back To Bataan.

Batman. Mystery of the Batwoman. Animated.

Clash of the Olympians. 7 Hercules Movies and other films of that vintage.

Video tapes later. Dinnertime.

2 new Blu Ray videos added.

National Lampoon's Vacation.

Three Amigos.

Will start working to list the video tapes this weekend.

And more paranormal books are coming including a surprize for forum members and subscribers to my channel.

Blueray addition :

Clint Eastwood 4 Pak :

Dirty Harry
Magnum Force
The Enforcer
Sudden Impact

DVDs now go to girlfriend. 

UFOs & aliens. History channel. 5 discs.
Die Another Day. 

Catch Me If You Can. DeCaprio & Hanks are great in this one. Blu Ray.
Godzilla vs. King Kong. Cheesiest Kong ever & ridiculous. Blu Ray
Last Action Hero. Unlike most, I liked this movie. Blu Ray.

7-21-2014 :

Patton : 360 Season One - DVD. Great series ! ( History Channel ).

A Haunting : The House ( Discovery Channel ).

- The Haunting of Summerwind.
 - Hell House.

A Haunting : Ghost and Demons ( Discovery Channel ).

Disc One :

- Hungry Ghosts.
- Demon Child.

Disc Two:

- Ghost Solider.
- Where Demons Dwell.

Ancient Aliens :

Season 2 

Jeff Dunham : Spark of Insanity - Comedy. Blu Ray.
ugh O'  b
New additions 7/24/2014 :

Probe -Pilot for the Search tv series with Hugh O'Brien.
4 sci-fi classics DVD :

The Man From Plnaet X
Beyond The Time Barrier
The Time Travellers - One of my favorites.
Angry Red Planet.

Sgt. Preston of the Yukon with Yukon King. DVD :

10 episodes.

Urban Legends DVD :

First 3 seasons.

The Jeff Dunham Show DVD :

10 writers on this show and much of it NOT very funny.

New addition 7-25-2013 :

Spider-Man 2 Original : Blu Ray.

Spider-Man 3 Original : Blu Ray.

7-28-2014. Update :

I will never understand how they price Blu Ray.

My gf ordered Hellraiser 3 on Blu Ray $ 50 !

She wanted the original Fright Night. Its out of print. $ 400.

We watched rhw first Thor movie today. Blu ray $30.

Anyway only one new video  :

Dan Aykroyd Unplugged On Ufos. DVD.

Got new Godzilla shirt today. BBL. Out to store.

Update 7/29/2014. :

Unsolved Mysteries : UFOs 4 disc set DVD with Robert Stack :

Disc 1 :

Bentwaters UFO.
Allagash abductions.
Crop circles.
Phoenix UFO.
Nazca lines.
Mexico UFO.
Vancouver lights.

Disc 2 :

Roswell.

Roswell / Area 51 connection.

Hudson Valley UFO.

Belgian UFO.

Falcon Lake UFO.

UFO healing. ( Someone let me know when them UFO healers are going to show up around here. I could use one. ).

Disc 3 :

Australian UFO.

Missing time.

Socorro  close encounter.

Kecksburg UFO.

Texas UFO.

Face on Mars.

Disc 4 :

Men in Black.

Canadian UFO.

Wheatfields volunteers.

Life on Mars.

Interceptors.

The Blob.

UFO odyssey.

Update 7-2-2014 :

The Blues Brothers : Blu Ray  

Update 8-6-2014 :

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Season 3 DVD.

NCIS Season 1 DVD.

Airport ( 1970 ) Blu ray.

Flash Gordon 1980 Blu ray.

Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea  Season One Volume One DVD.

Season 1 was when the played it straight before it got to the monster of the week crap. It was great.

The Very Best of One Step Beyond - 50 complete episodes. DVD.

As an aside, being a fan of both NCIS and MFU, it's going to be fun to see the retro episode of NCIS where we see Ducky as a young man & find out why he always wears bow ties. I love Ducky and just got his autograph for framing with the famous color photo of the 2 biys next to it. It will fit in nicely with my Robert Vaughn autograph and the splintered glass picture and once I frame it the autograph of George S. Patton, Jr. and the George Reeves autograph and the Roswell crash site picture with soil sample taken from the crash site. Now to see what the 6th will be.

One of all time favorite movies on so many levels.

Kick Ass : Blu Ray

Great but gory film.

Last edited by Admin (8/06/2014 10:24 pm)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

5/25/2014 6:14 am  #2

Re: MY video collection list. With a few YT video links. Update.

That is a impressive collection and there is more. Lots of classics.

9/23/2014 12:55 am  #3

Additions to video list.

9-23-2014.

War of the Worlds TV series. Season 1.

Hondo - Blu Ray.

Big Trouble in Little China - Blu Ray.

10/05/2014 5:35 am  #4

Additions to video list - 10-5-2014 :

The Adventures of Robin Hood - Errol Flynn - Blu Ray

NCIS - Season 4.

11/01/2014 1:48 am  #5

Addition to video list 11-1-2014. :

Things work in strange ways. I'd been searching around to see IF Chester Nimitz ever said a comment made by Henry Fonda when he played him in the movie Midway and though I've watched it about 5 times I didn't have a copy of the movie.

So I went to the local used record and video store to see what the had.

FIVE copies of Battle of the Bulge on Blue Ray, Patton, Tora Tora Tora but no Midway, not on DVD or Blu ray.

So we go to dinner and afterwards we go to Walmart and I go looking in the new Blu Ray bin because you never know what you're going to find for $ 8.86.

There was a movie about Zodiac, the pilot of the original Battlstar Galactica and siiting on top of the stack literally was a DVD of ... Midway !

So I go and find out that it was $ 5 & was going to buy it when decided to see if they had a copy of it on Blu Ray and lo and behold, they did for $ 9.96.

Amazon sells it a bit cheaper but I wanted to re-watch it now because I have discussed Midway the battle with frends and I find the tactics and strategies on both sides to be facinating.

So now I have a blu ray version of Midway & can add it to the list while I search for wherher or not the quote is real or made up by screenwriters.

No other new movies this month, though I did find some really cheap UFO books on Ebay & m working on dispaying a new list of movies and books I own. Also paid money on the shirt I wanted and bought a truly sick shirt to wear in my videos & got a new mouse for this Macbook which took a MONTH  to get here from Hong Kong..

Sheesh.

Hope you had a GREAT Halloween. It rained here early yeterday morning & 1/2 an hour in the evening while we were out to our monthly dinner. Listen to a bit of Crap to Coast but the previous owner of the Prius must have blown out the speakers or something because $noory now comes on with a lot of staic. MY GF said when she heard $noory TRY to sound spooky ( and fail ) :

" He SOUNDS like an idiot. "

LOL.

12/01/2014 10:57 am  #6

Board footera