The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2014 4:20 am  #1

Art Bell. Dreamland. Sean Carrol. Cosmology & Time Travel.

First time I heard the word cosmology I thought they were talking about a cosmologist.
My sister used to be one and worked in a beauty salon as a hairdresser back in the days when you could smell the peroxide and all the women would get their hair died blonde. Back in the early 1950s.
I had to bring her lunch from home and hated the smell. She eventually moved on to a job with Mellon Bank and then got a job with a school district and worked there until she retired.
Sadly, shortly after her 50th wedding anniversary her husband had a stroke and later developed Alzheimer's and recently died from complications from the disease. An Aunt of mine has also developed Alzheimer's.
Both he and my Aunt drank heavily and I think there's a tie in to that and Alzheimers but can't prove it. He had completely stopped drinking in later life. He mainly drank beer but don't know if that's a factor or not.
He used to build houses with his brothers and I used to help out when I was a kid. They're all gone now.
I do know that Sinatra drank hard liquor for years and when he turned 80 he could no longer remember lyrics or songs and cried over it.
I think eventually the stuff destroys brain cells. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease and I hope they find a cure or a vaccine for it one day.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera