The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2019 10:24 am  #1

No Time To Die - Trailer INT. NEW.

In No Time To Die, Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

Movie opens April 8th.

This from the Spy Command website :

No Time to Die trailer debuts
by The Spy Commander

If you consider a trailer an unforgivable spoiler, stop reading.

No Time to Die's trailer -- we can safely stop calling it a "teaser trailer" -- debuted today. The 2:35 trailer may have answered some fan questions while raising new ones.

Confirmed: Nomi (Lashana Lynch) is a double-0 agent. More information: she and former agent James Bond (Daniel Craig) don't get along, at least not at first.

"So stay in your lane," she tells Bond. "If you get in my way, I will put a bullet in your knee -- the one that works."

Unconfirmed: Whether Nomi now has the 007 code number following Bond's departure. There is a scene in the trailer where M (Ralph Fiennes) asks, "Where's 007?" That would be a perfect setup to introduce Nomi as having Bond's old code number -- if the filmmakers choose to do so.

Seemingly confirmed: Christoph Waltz is back as Blofeld and is visited in prison by Bond. Given the franchise's embrace of continuity, it looks pretty certain he is playing Blofeld again. He taunts Bond about Madeline Swann.

New question: What happened between Bond and Swann (Lea Seydoux) after the end of SPECTRE?

A number of scenes indicate the relationship between Bond and Swann got rocky, with questions about secrets.

New question: What is Rami Malek's villain character up to?

That's not really answered but there are a few intriguing lines from Malek's character.

In the U.S., the trailer was unveiled on ABC's Good Morning America show. Afterward, some of the main cast were interviewed but said little.

Lea Seydoux said Swann has secrets (which we knew already from the trailer). Lashana Lynch said Daniel Craig is her favorite James Bond (joining Rami Malek and director Cary Fukunaga who made that declaration previously). Malek said it was an honor to work with Craig. At least that talking point remains consistent.

Last edited by Admin (12/04/2019 10:30 am)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera