The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2019 12:26 pm  #1

P G & E TO CUT POWER IN SIX PHASES STARTING AT 2 PM.

" ALL HANDS. CRASH DIVE. THIS IS NO DRILL. DIVE. DIVE. DIVE ! "

JUST LOOP THIS ONE & KEEP PLAYING IT UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF POWER :

FROM MARTINEZ PATCH :

Power Across Northern, Central CA Will Be Shut Off In 6 Phases
Outage times will vary for customers across Northern and Central California, the company said. The first phase begins at 2 p.m. Saturday.
By Feroze Dhanoa, Patch Staff
Oct 26, 2019 3:56 pm ET | Updated Oct 26, 2019 4:02 pm ET

With high winds expected to create dangerous fire conditions across Northern California, Pacific Gas & Electric confirmed that power will begin to shut off in phases across the region on Saturday that will affect 940,000 customers.

"Due to weather forecasts indicating potential for a historic wind event this weekend, PG&E confirmed it will implement a Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) affecting approximately 940,000 customers — an increase of about 90,000 from previous estimates — in portions of 36 counties," the power company said in a news release.

Outage times will vary for customers across Northern and Central California, the company said.

The power shutoff will occur in the following six phases:

Phase 1 — 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 in Amador, Butte, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, San Joaquin, Sierra, Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama and Yuba counties

Phase 2 — 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 in Lake, Marin, Mendocino (south), Napa, Solano, Sonoma and Yolo counties

Phase 3 — 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 in Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Stanislaus counties

Phase 4 — 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 in Alpine, Calaveras, Mariposa and Tuolumne counties

Phase 5 — 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 in Humboldt, Mendocino (north) and Trinity counties

Phase 6 — 10 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 27 in Kern County

The timings for the planned shutoff could change depending on the weather.
Customers are being asked to prepare for an extended outage of at least two days once the severe weather has passed.

Last edited by Admin (10/26/2019 12:51 pm)

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera