The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun.

ART BELL MEMORIAL PLAQUE & BENCH GO FUND ME PAGE.
POST & LINK ARE IN KINGDOM OF NYE PAGE. $ 750 RAISED WITH GOAL OF $ 3,400. BENCH TO BE ERECTED IN A PARK IN PAHRUMP, NEVADA.
HONOR THE MEMORY OF ART BELL & PLEASE DONATE.

SUPERMAN ACTRESS MARGARET-MARGOT KIDDER HAS DIED AT 69. RIP. VIDEO.

SHOOTER KILLS 4 AT WAFFLE HOUSE IN ANTIOCH, TENNESSEE. NUDE SUSPECT AT LARGE.
VIDEO.

OUR GREAT MENTOR AND THE EMPEROR OF NYE, ART BELL, DIES AT 72. VIDEOS.

I WAS THE * FIRST * TO BREAK THIS STORY ON YOU TUBE !

AUSTIN, TEXAS SERIAL BOMBER AND KILLER BLEW HIMSELF UP IN A CAR AS POLICE AND THE FBI CLOSED IN. HE WAS ON INTERSTATE 35 AND POLICE WERE INVESTIGATING AN OFFICER INVOLVED SHOOTING IN THE AREA. VIDEO AND LINK.

MANY ARE DEAD AS A BRIDGE NEWLY INSTALLED LAST SATURDAY BUT NOT FINISHED COLLAPSED AT THE MIAMI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY IN MIAMI, FLORIDA. THE BRIDGE WAS DESIGNED TO LAST 300 YEARS, WAS " ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY " & WAS ALSO DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND A CATEGORY 8 HURRICANE. IT DIDN'T LAST A WEEK. MANY ARE TRAPPED IN THEIR CARS AND A PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. VIDEO & LINKS & LINKS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO.

2 ARE CONFIRMED DEAD & 3 WERE RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER A TOURIST HELICOPTER CRASHED INTO THE EAST RIVER AT AROUND 7 PM EST. SOME GOOGLE SEARCHES LIST THE NUMBER OF DEAD AT 5. ONE PERSON SURVIVED. LINKS & VIDEO.

TOURIST HELICOPTER CRASHED INTO NEW YORK CITY'S EAST RIVER ABOUT AN HOUR AGO & OVERTURNED. ONE PASSENGER WAS SEEN GETTING OUT OF THE COPTER AND AMAZINGLY - TW0 - PEOPLE CAUGHT THE EVENT LIVE ON TWITTER FROM 2 DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES ! VIDEO AND LINKS.

I AM CHECKING INTO THE HOSPITAL TODAY TO PREPARE FOR CATARACT SURGERY ON MY LEFT EYE. I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL FRIDAY & AFTERWARDS I WILL BE IN A LOT OF PAIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS, SO YOU MAY NOT SEE ME ON LINE. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I FEEL UP TO IT.
THE SURGERY ON THE RIGHT EYE TOOK OVER A MONTH FOR IT TO STOP HURTING.
ONCE I HEAL, I WILL NEVER HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES AGAIN & WILL HAVE PERFECT VISION.

MONDAY'S LIVE STREAM IS POSTED. TONIGHT'S WILL BE POSTED IN THE MORNING.
KATHY WAS ON LAST NIGHT'S LIVE STREAM FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I WILL BE LIVE TONIGHT AT 7 PM PST.

TWO LIVE STREAMS FROM SUNDAY ARE UP.

2 DEAD AT CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, SHOOTER STILL AT LARGE. VIDEO & LINKS.

BILL COSBY'S DAUGHTER ENSA DIES OF KIDNEY DISEASE AT 44. VIDEO & LINK.

A BLACK MALE WALKED UP TO A JAZZ ARTIST FROM ATLANTA, GA. WHO WAS DOING A LIVE SELFIE STICK VIDEO LIVE ON FACEBOOK IN WINGATE, NC. & OPENED FIRE. HE FIRED 4 SHOTS INTO THE 50 YEAR OLD VICTIM & THE SHOOTER FLED THE SCENE AND IS STILL AT LARGE.
VIDEO AND LINKS.

WEATHERSTRIPPING COMING FOR MY FRONT DOOR WEDNESDAY.

IT HAS BEEN LITERALLY FREEZING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH TEMPERATURES DOWN TO AS LOW AS 29F.
THIS MORNING IT WAS 32F AT 5 AM.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A HEATED THROW BLANKET OR ELECTRIC BLANKET & COULD NOT BUY ONE AT WALMART BUT FOUND ONES ON AMAZON AND EBAY.
BUT I FOUND ONE ON AMAZON FOR $995 AND ANOTHER ON EBAY FOR $4,999.
A THROW THAT SELLS AS LOW AS $23.95 !!!
VIDEO & LINKS IN THE DESCRIPTION.

MY YOU TUBE SUBSCRIBER NUMBER JUST BROKE 1,003 ! THANK YOU ALL FOR VIEWING AND MAKING IT POSSIBLE ! VIDEO.

TRUCK COMES DOWN MY STREET IN FRONT OF MY BUILDING & HITS 2 CARS & TIRE SNAPS OFF & FLIES UP 20 FEET BEFORE FALLING BACK TO THE GROUND AS I WAS LETTING FLUFFY CAT OUT ON MY BALCONY. MORE IN SUCCEEDING VIDEO. I LITERALLY MISSED FILMING IT.

1 DEAD & 20-50 POSSIBLY INJURED AS WHITE MALE SETS OFF FIRE ALARM & THEN BEGAN SHOOTING AT TEACHERS & STUDENTS AT A HIGH SCHOOL IN FLORIDA. LINKS AND VIDEO.

2 DEAD & 70 INJURED AS NYC-FLORIDA AMTRAK TRAIN HITS CSX TRAIN AND PARTIALLY DERAILS NEAR CAYCE, SOUTH CAROLINA.
CNN NOW SAYS 50,000 GALLONS OF FUEL HAS SPILLED FROM THE TRAIN. THIS IS THE 3RD FATAL ACCIDENT FOR AMTRAK IN 3 MONTHS, THE LAST A WEEK AGO. VIDEOS AND LINKS.

FLASH ! JUST IN ! CATS PREDICT SUPER BOWL 52 WINNER ! VIDEO IN SPORTS.

FORMER NBA MIAMI HEAT STAR RASUAL BUTLER & WIFE LEAH LABELLE DIE IN HORRIBLE CAR CRASH IN LA. VIDEOS AND LINKS AND ALREADY ONE YOU TUBE POSTER SAYS HE WAS MURDERED IN A CONSPIRACY. VIDEO IN SPORTS.

8.2 QUAKE OFF OF ALASKA ABOUT 155 MILES SOUTH OF KODIAK, PROMPTS ANCHORAGE, KODIAK, TSUNAMI SIRENS & BOTH CITIES TELL RESIDENTS TO GO TO HIGH GROUND AS ANCHORAGE SAYS POTENTIAL FOR MAJOR DAMAGE POSSIBLE. QUAKE FELT THROUGHOUT ALASKA. -- CANADA, ALASKA UNDER TSUNAMI WARNING ALONG WITH BRITISH COLUMBIA AND ENTIRE US WEST COAST ON TSUNAMI WATCH. VIDEOS & LINKS.

I AM GETTING A NUMBER OF REQUESTS FOR MEMBERSHIP WITH MANY COMING FROM AN ANONYMOUS TROLL EMAIL SITE AND * ALL * OF THEM ANSWER THE 3 TEST QUESTIONS WITH THE SAME ANSWER INCLUDING THE WORD JUGAR. THOSE APPLICATIONS WILL * NOT * BE APPROVED AND ARE BEING REJECTED.

70 HURT AS 2ND FLOOR COLLAPSES AT INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE. VIDEOS AND LINKS.

STEELERS LOSE TO JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS IN PLAYOFFS.
FIRE MIKE TOMLIN.

SMALL ELECTRICAL FIRE BREAKS OUT ON ROOF OF TRUMP TOWER IN NEW YORK CITY. VIDEO AND LINKS.

4.4 QUAKE IN BERKELEY, CA. SHAKES MY BUILDING. QUAKE FELT ALL OVER SF BAY AREA EVEN AS FAR AWAY AS SANTA CRUZ. SO FAR I AM THE ONLY ONE REPORTING ON THIS ON YOU TUBE.

WAR ON COPS UPDATE : 1 DEPUTY & SUSPECT DEAD. 4 COPS & 2 CIVILIANS SHOT AT HIGHLAND RANCH, COLORADO. VIDEO AND LINK.

WAR ON COPS CONTINUES AS MULTIPLE DEPUTIES SHOT AT APARTMENT COMPLEX OUTSIDE OF DENVER, COLORADO. VIDEOS AND LINKS.

2 MEN IN TERROR SUV SMASH INTO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING CROWD IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA INJURING 14. ONE MAN IS SAID TO HAVE LOOKED MIDDLE EASTERN. BOTH IN CUSTODY. VIDEOS.

3 DEAD AS AMTRAK TRAIN DERAILS NEAR TACOMA, WASHINGTON AND CARS PLUNGE ONTO VEHICLES ON FREEWAY. LINKS AND LIVE VIDEO FEED.

I AM NOW DOING VIDEOS LIVE ON PERISCOPE. I WAS ON LAST NIGHT FOR 2 HOURS & HAD 112 VIEWERS. I WILL BE ON TONIGHT AFTER FOOTBALL, LIVE AT GEORGE SENDA@GEORGESENDA.

BREAKING NEWS. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IS GOING TO ELIMINATE ALL PAYMENTS TO OBAMACARE INSURERS. VIDEO AND LINK.

31 DEAD IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES. HOUSE OF PEANUTS AND SNOOPY CREATOR CHARLES SHULZ IS DESTROYED. VIDEO.

MARTINEZ AIR QUALITY VIDEO POSTED.

WATER MAIN WORKMEN & ORANGEY, GREY AND PRETTY ONE FEEDING VIDEO POSTED.

NEW 4 HOUR VIDEO BUT WITH AUDIO ONLY AS MY VIDEO FEED MIGHT HAVE BEEN HACKED IS UP.

NFL HOF & LSU GREAT QB Y.A. TITTLE DIES AT 90. LINK AND VIDEOS IN SPORTS.

MIAMI DOLPHINS OFFENSIVE LINE COACH CHRIS FOESTER RESIGNS IN COCAINE SCANDAL. VIDEO IN SPORTS. LINK & VIDEOS.

CONFIRMED BY FOX NEWS '

DESPITE THE IDIOTIC RELEASE BY CBS NEWS AT APPROXIMATELY 1 PM THAT THEY WERE FORCED TO RETRACT, FOX NEWS HAS CONFIRMED THAT ROCK LEGEND TOM PETTY HAS DIED AT 66. HIS MANAGER ISSUED A STATEMENT THAT HE DIED AT UCLA MEDICAL CENTER AT 11:30 PM PDT. VIDEO & LINKS.

59 DEAD & MORE THAN 520 WOUNDED IN LAS VEGAS ATTACK.

UPDATE : LAS VEGAS SHERIFF SAID IN A NEWS CONFERENCE THAT 20 ARE DEAD, OVER 100 WOUNDED IN ATTACK ON CONCERT YESTERDAY. SHOOTER IS CONFIRMED DEAD, COMPANION SOUGHT. POLICE BELIEVE SHOOTER WAS SOLE GUNMAN AND NO EXPLOSIONS OR ATTACKS ELSEWHERE IN THE CITY. ONE FIREMAN DECLARED 20 DEAD BY HIMSELF. HE IS A FIREMAN WHO WORKS NEAR LOS ANGELES AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO. HE SAID MORE MAY BE DEAD AS WELL.

WAS AREA 51 DRONE SECRETLY DUMPSTER DIVING IN CANADA AS A GARBAGE TRUCK ATE HIM ? VIDEO AND LINK.

ALIEN CON 2018 CROWDFUND STORE SELLS 1ST T SHIRT. GET YOURS AND AVOID THE RUSH. VIDEO.

TODAY IS #BOYCOTTTHENFL SUNDAY. SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND GO OUT AND HAVE FUN. MY PICKS. VIDEO.

THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH SHOP JUST ADDED A NEW PRODUCT DESIGN. VIDEO WITH LINK.

THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH ( C & TM ) SHOP IS OPEN & SELLING THE FIRST OF TWO DESIGNS SO AS TO GET FUNDS FOR THE 2018 ALIEN CON FUND.
VIDEO & LINK.

PLEASE DONATE TO SUPPORT MY EFFORTS & HELP ME REPAIR MY BROKEN IPAD OR REPLACE THE STOLEN ONE.

HERE'S MY PAYPAL LINK :

https://www.paypal.me/georgesenda

DID A SEWERGAB TROLL & HATER LIKE LITTLE CHRIS STEAL MY IPAD TO STOP ME FROM DOING VIDEOS ? VIDEO.

MY LIVE VIDEO CAST; " THE RAT IS OUT THERE. " IS UP.

6-14-2017.

GEORGE NOORY, COAST HOST INTERRUPTS GUEST MATT STEIN WITH MY DIRTY BOMB IN CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA NEWS FLASH.
CLIP CAN BE HEARD IN MY VIDEO.
I AM NOW OFFICIALLY UPGRADED TO RESEARCHER. :)

( THE SAME VIDEO IS POSTED IN THE NOORY THREAD & MY VIDEO THREAD AS WELL. )

7-1-2016.

My latest video commentary was posted to Coast To Coast AM & heard on open lines early this morning.

Go to Coast to Coast Am and see the video Recent Craziness.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/the-guy-from-pittsburgh-recent-craziness/

Today is the 15th World UFO Day. Take a gray to lunch. :)

6-28-2016

George Noory announced at the beginning of the program birthday wishes for me and Kathy and that my video and audio will be heard on Coast To Coast once a month with a 1 minute commentary on the paranormal and news of the day starting on Friday, May 13th ! I just made the announcement on You Tube in a video. See my videos for further details.

At 1:30 PM PST today ( 6-23-2015 ), I taped via Skype, my appearance on a segment of George Noory's new tv show. It's for a pilot of a new television show that he and his video producer hopes will get bought as a full fledged series.

Series is still being looked at ny several networks.

George Noory interview now at 3.000 views ! I now start getting paid every time someone clicks the ad on the video ! George Noory sings 817 views !. Dr. Pearl 758.

A recent video I did on the insane Virginia tv reporter killings had 2,152 views in only 4 days. Quickest view to go over 2,000 views ever for me ! My You Tube earnings have now gone up as well considerably because of it and the Noory interview.
A Donald Trump video I did on dancing Muslims on 9-11 is now just under 4,000 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2018 3:13 am  #1

GN. CTC. ECONMIC OUTLOOK. 1-15-2018.

Coast To Coast AM - January 15, 2018  Economic Outlook & Quest for Immortality

In the first half, economist and entrepreneur Andre Eggelletion, co-editor of the Straight Money Analysis newsletter, discussed the economic climate and where it may be heading, as well as investment strategies.

In the latter half, publisher of Skeptic magazine, and columnist for Scientific American, Michael Shermer, addressed humanity's obsession with the afterlife and quest for immortality.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.gif

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera