The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2015 7:25 pm  #1

John Hogue prooved himself a fraud

On april 28th 2015 on c2c John Hogue told his listeners that he decodes Nostradamus prophetic quatrains with the use of ASTROLOGY.

Century 6 Quatrain 100
Let those who read this verse consider it profoundly,
Let the profane and the ignorant herd keep away,
And far away all ASTROLOGERS, idiots and barbarians,
May he who does other wise be subject to the rite.

My Friends the sacred rite is the rite of the temple of Delphi Oracles. The Oracles used a tripod,metal plate filled with water for scrying, and a candle for the spirits, and epileptic Heraclian transe for contact with the possessing spirit. Nostradamus used astrology very little, in order to throw off the inquisition, but planets have meanings Jupiter =power, Mars=war etc. John Hogue does not possess the power of epileptic Heraclian transe mentioned in the Preface to Caesar, not Caesar his blood son but spiritual son Caesar a Royal Prophet, the Royal Title of Emporer= Caesar. Nostradamus used the tripod, scrying in water, and a candle, Nostradamus spiritual son is the one with epileptic Heraclian transe.

John Hogue has just destroyed his own integrity, and The Guy From Pittsburgh was correct many times by also proving John Hogue a fraud.

Military Justice

Board footera