The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) © Paranormal Discussion & News Forum

A Place for Paranormal fans to come together and have fun

AS OF TODAY, 5-2-2024

MY VIDEO VIEWS ARE NOW AT 1,411,677 !

ANOTHER 1,000 VIEWS.

A NEW MILESTONE FOR MY CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS AS I BROKE 20,000+ SUBSCRIBERS !

NOW AT 20,175 SUBSCRIBERS !

George Noory interview now AT 4,484 views.

Kathy's Katz video with first appearance of Caesar the Kat now at 4,090 views.

Have a great day everyone !

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2014 3:37 am  #1

Forum rules !

Prospective members are not allowed to annoy any member, to stalk, harass or otherwise bother a member, including moderators.

They are also not allowed to make personal remarks about any members religion, health status, weight, employment status, intelligence, or otherwise disparage any member of this board.

Furthermore no pictorial representations of members of this board, including photoshopped or otherwise altered pictures, audio, videos or other electronic means without the permission of the owner of this board or the moderators of this board is not allowed.

Posting personal details of any member or moderator are also not allowed.

Using the present or former handles of the owner or moderators of the board as a user handle is also NOT allowed under any condition.

Using the real name of the owner, moderator or member as a handle is also not allowed.

This is not a board for stalkers, haters or trolls.

If you are a member of one of those classes of people find somewhere else to join.

You are NOT welcome here and your evil will not be tolerated and your posts WILL be removed.

Looking to control the internet, one video at a time.
In a nice way, of course.

" Never let the enemy pick the battle site. - George S. Patton, Jr. "

Board footera